"Practice" and "The Cartographer" trophies

No idea, the pic for "Practice" seems to show the guy meditating so I left him doing that for about 15 mins but got nothing. For "Cartographer" I reckon you may need to uncover a lot of, if not all of the maps for each level, which seems like overkill tbh. How did you get the "Something Went Terribly Wrong" trophy? Only one I'm missing except for the other 2.

For Practice I left him for about 30 min, I'm trying meditating in a lot of zones just to see if it pops and nothing. I'm uncovering almost all of the map in my way to finish the game but I don't know if that's gonna work for The Cartographer.

For the Making Friend, I don´t really know the requirements, if we need to befriend all types of animals (except the wolf/lion), but I got mine when I befriend 3 types of rabbits (one white, one black and one pink).

For the Something Went Terribly Wrong you need to look for the flowers that looks almost like the ones from the trophy pic, using circle on them they change the animals into another ones. Befriend a rabbit, lead them to the flowers and change to get the wolf/lion ones and just let them kill you. This video show the way I've done (min 58)

Got it! Still don't know the best way, but he explained me to look for a Black Star in world 2 and enter it and leave the game idle for about 1h30.

The "star" is this one here:

18557307_10210777223441366_1610159455388

Can anyone try if the wait time works in other places? Just leave the game idle for 2h and see if the trophy pops?

Did you tried leaving the char idle without the star? If you can, do it, when you go to sleep for example, just to confirm if we really need the star for this.

3 hours ago, ZR1Zoomer said:

Im having a hard time finding the black star. Ive looked everywhere. This random generation sucks! How did you find yours?

Restart the level and look for a teleportation tree (probably a pink one)

I got the practice trophy. I just sat down at the final area of the game with the other meditating ghost for 1 hour exactly and it popped. Also got cartographer too. Platinum achieved. Thank you for all your help. This was a very vague trophy list!

• Like 1