Stuck with loading splash screen

Hi guys, so I'm just going to jump right into it.

TL/DR Loading screen stuck at 0:00 or some other time and can't get past it, reinstalled many times, no updates on the Naughty Dog Site. Anyone else have this?

Ok now the long version:

I uninstalled this game about 6 months ago, maybe less, because I already got about as far as I feel like going, I'm not one for MP trophies so I gave up. Anyways, I picked it up again today because I was grinding through the brutal trophies for the Nathan Drake Collection and decided to cap off my completions with a clean play of Uncharted 4, without a need for trophies.

All was going well until about chapter 5 when the AI started glitching out, body parts started disappearing etc... anyways, I decided to do a checkpoint restart and that's where my problems started, when I pressed restart checkpoint, the loading splash screen came (it depicts drake looking downward holding his pistol) and in the bottom right hand of the screen it had a timer that read 0:00 as well as below that saying "Press O to quit to main menu".... after waiting for about 30 minutes with nothing happening I decided to restart the game. Same thing happened only this time my PS4 had issues reading the disc (This part has never happened to me before so it was strange)... and I had the same issues with the loading screen.

I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the loading screen again came up except this time it actually had a 12 minute count down, I decided to wait and no more than 30 seconds later the PS4 did the same error message and spit the game out and when I restarted the game the time reverted back to 0:00. 

I have no idea what to do. I just want to play a clean run through.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2017 at 4:48 PM, kmosesltd said:

Hi guys, so I'm just going to jump right into it.

TL/DR Loading screen stuck at 0:00 or some other time and can't get past it, reinstalled many times, no updates on the Naughty Dog Site. Anyone else have this?

Ok now the long version:

I uninstalled this game about 6 months ago, maybe less, because I already got about as far as I feel like going, I'm not one for MP trophies so I gave up. Anyways, I picked it up again today because I was grinding through the brutal trophies for the Nathan Drake Collection and decided to cap off my completions with a clean play of Uncharted 4, without a need for trophies.

All was going well until about chapter 5 when the AI started glitching out, body parts started disappearing etc... anyways, I decided to do a checkpoint restart and that's where my problems started, when I pressed restart checkpoint, the loading splash screen came (it depicts drake looking downward holding his pistol) and in the bottom right hand of the screen it had a timer that read 0:00 as well as below that saying "Press O to quit to main menu".... after waiting for about 30 minutes with nothing happening I decided to restart the game. Same thing happened only this time my PS4 had issues reading the disc (This part has never happened to me before so it was strange)... and I had the same issues with the loading screen.

I completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the loading screen again came up except this time it actually had a 12 minute count down, I decided to wait and no more than 30 seconds later the PS4 did the same error message and spit the game out and when I restarted the game the time reverted back to 0:00. 

I have no idea what to do. I just want to play a clean run through.

fixed yet?