Kicked Trophy

gorm2k6

Hi guys, 

For me this seems to be the most painful to do. I've found 4 out of the 5 backer letters... I think. So far it's one in chapter 1, one in chapter 2 & two in chapter 3 I'm really stumped. 

I can discuss where they are in detail if anyone needs help or can collaborate.

Edit: found it!

Spoiler

These are the one you have to scan with Delphi and do not have any subtitles. So far it's one in chapter 1 (in front of the spiral stairs through the double doors), one in chapter 2 (after the cemetery in the barn) & three in chapter 3. (Upstairs from the kitchen in a bedroom & one up the main stairs case in a room on the left, near one of the static shooting dolls (the last are in very similar spots)

I can discuss where they are in more detail if anyone needs help.

Edited by gorm2k6
Corrections

My last one was upstairs from when you meet the gun poppet doll and when you go through the double doors at the end. In this corridor where you have to take cover from the stationary doll at the end. When running up towards her go as you normally would to the left of this corridor.  but instead of following the normal path do a 180 and there is a room opposite with a letter on the table.

If its any of the others i can explain where they are as well.

I thought that this last one would also unlock the "Touched"  trophy. But it did not! ☹️

There must be other touchstones that are not highlighted (of which i have found two of.) if you know of any let me know and we can share notes.

So i found 2 of the letters in chapter 3. The one in the bedroom. and the one on the table. Where is the last one?

Also idk but Touched could be glitched as i know quiet knoll glitched on me as i played through the game twice without tapping and it wouldn't pop but the next time i went through the game knocking all over the place it popped for me.

Edit: NVM i found it.

but didn't unlock the touched trophy either. There twitter would only tell me that i have to probably replay the game and collect some touchstones but its not working. I know i've at least found one thing that i had to interact with that wasn't highlighted which was a statue.

Edited by Kymar17

You have two static dolls on the top floor both of them have a room with a letter in them backtrack to the first one and its in a little side room.

I have drawn a map if its any use.

Untitled

Edited by gorm2k6
added image