Trophies Activated at Odd times?

Hello everyone...

Haven't played in awhile, was actually before the update that included the trophies, which, was disappointed to only see 11 of them ...

Anyways, I played a match, hit one environmental trap, and the trophy for 'Activate 100 Environmental traps', popped. Also the trophy for dealing 5mil damage with flamethrowers. Then I realized, I already have 4 heroes at level 25, but the trophy for that did NOT pop up. The two trophies that pop'd, I figured were registered from my time playing before the update, but then, I would think other trophies should have pop'd up as well. 

Anyone else that's played Dungeon Defenders II have random trophies pop up, or not pop up at all?

I don't want to reach level 50 with 4 heroes, and not even have the trophy for level 25 pop. Not sure how to work that out.

1 minute ago, WalkerFlesh said:

Awesome tip BeautifulTorment...

Leveling up again unlocked the level 25 trophy. 

I probably should have thought of trying that before posting.

You got to 25 pretty damn fast. How quick will this trophy list be?

Edited by BeautifulTorment

2 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You got to 25 pretty damn fast. How quick will this trophy list be?

I already had 4 heroes at level 25 pre-trophy patch ...I was close to level 26 so I just did two rounds to get the exp for the next level, And the trophy for having 4 at lvl 25 pop'd. 

Trophies aren't really that difficult at all... if anything, I'd say completing the campaign would be the hardest one to get, especially if you do it solo. I had played a lot already before to get to level 25, so level 50 is just purely grinding it out.

• Like 1