DLC Dead Kings doesn't work

alfio61na

I've downloaded the free Assassin's Creed Unity's DLC Dead Kings. The problem is that when I try to go in the "F" point to arrive in Franciade (and start the DLC)..there is a loading but it never stops. For this reason I had to reset the game twice. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

(Sorry for my bad English)

Found this on the ubisoft forums if you want to try this fix

After 4 hours of trying various things recommended over the internet, I finally found a solution. This works for Uplay. In the Uplay menu there is a sub menu scrool bar right to the option "Play" in the form of an down arrow. There you click over the equivalent option of "Check my files" , Uplay will verify if your installed files are corrupted. In my case, after reinstalling the game and re-donwloading all the patch and Dead Kings expansion (like 6.9 GB) Uplay still manage to "discover" corrupted files and donwloaded and replaced like 78 MB of data.
Right after this check-up, I could finaly pass the loading screen and play the Dead Kings expansion from the start, and without losing anything.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995537-dead-king-dlc-freezes-at-loading-screen-Forums