Graphic Designer needed

B4d4ssHunt4r

I would like to hire someone to make me some art based on a huge gaming project I'm working on right now like drawing some trophy images, rendering character art, settings, game cover, etc. If there is someone available willing to do so at a reasonable price, we can work things out together. Here's my Facebook page for that project https://m.facebook.com/thexultimatexgame/?ref=bookmarks

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ryan32289 said:

I would like to hire someone to make me some art based on a huge gaming project I'm working on right now like drawing some trophy images, rendering character art, settings, game cover, etc. If there is someone available willing to do so at a reasonable price, we can work things out together. Here's my Facebook page for that project https://m.facebook.com/thexultimatexgame/?ref=bookmarks

I don't think you'll get too many from here. I would Google "Hiring a Graphic Designer". 

You can use an escrow site to protect yourself and the designer when it comes to payment. Even on here it wouldn't be cheap, you will pour a lot of money in graphic design, make sure you know what you want exactly ahead of time. Every change will cost extra. Especially if you don't like the whole thing. This is per item as well. 

I'm also bewildered why you would look to pay for trophy design so early in development. That should be an afterthought. Especially since even the character art isn't done. 

However I'll be rooting from the sidelines! You can do anything you put your mind to! 

• Like 1