Impure Object Farming

so I've been digging through the internet for a few months off and on while i go for the platinum for this game and i can't seem to find a concrete answer to the best ways to farm for impure objects.

Basically the only thing i can see everyone agreeing on is that they come from the shiny bits scattered on each map but that seems to be about the end for that.

I'd like to have the PSNP community come together on this and share your ideas for the best ways to farm these for the trophy so we can get it added to the trophy guide and really clarify that section for other trophy hunters!

EDIT:  So for all the digging i've done the past few days, and some input i got from people who have recently gotten this trophy, what i've come up with is:

- The "shiny spots" that require the Eye of Truth yield the best chance of producing an Impure Object.

- Multiplayer improves the odds but its unclear by how much.

- On large hunt maps (more than 1 area) the "shiny spots" that are in abnormal locations give Impure Objects and Eye of Truth Masks (it is worthwhile to remember locations you got Masks from).

- It IS possible to get impure objects from missions with 1 room other than the starting area.

- It IS possible to get Impure Objects from any and all "shiny spots".

- They are obtainable on all mission difficulties.

Some missions that have been used to farm them effectively are:

Chapter 5-2 Tengu of Destruction

Chapter 5-16 Signs of Disaster - 4

Chapter 6-12 Endless Waves

Phase 3-10 Chimeras of the Night

Phase 4-8 Swimming in Sand

Phase 6-18 Raining Destruction

Phase 7-15 Crush and Grind

Hope this helps anyone trying to get the Trophy! Happy hunting!

Special Thanks to Scorchy_, Cry_for_Turtle, Yoxi-reborn, and JKii for their contributions!

Edited by link20046
Update Information