Master of Dungeons Glitched?

Anyone else have trouble getting the Master of Dungeons to pop? I got the trophy for 1 dungeon master dungeon run without an issue, but I could swear I'm on run 30+ and still it hasn't popped. My boosting partner has only played dungeon runs with me as dungeon master and he has the 10 dungeon runs trophy so I've run at least 10 based upon that and I've been tracking total dungeons runs on my account and I'm up past 46 total included player based dungeon runs. Maybe I miscounted, but I would have expected to already have this achievement by now.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. Ok so update it is very buggy. I have been using my son's account to boost this and his account has only played when I'm dungeon master and he has the 50 dungeon crawl achievement so that means I've done at least 50 dungeon crawls as dungeon master. I just got the 50 dungeon crawls on my account and did player dungeon crawls mixed with dungeon master crawls so maybe something happened that resets the count for dungeon master crawls when doing a player one. Oh well still need to create 1000 monsters so I guess I can do that while I grind out hopefully only another 25 dungeon master crawls....

It looks like the best suggestion I can give anyone working on this trophy is to focus solely on this trophy when they are. Don't do any other dungeon crawls with a player character, etc. Just do Dungeon Crawls as Dungeon Master. I had done probably 75+ dungeon master dungeon crawls and decided to work on some other trophies and came back to this one. When I did I did only the Dungeon Master Dungeon crawls over a two night period (got the average time for a dungeon crawl to <4 minutes each). After dungeon crawl #37 of that series it popped.