Thresher Thrasher

WOWJAREDISCOOL

I just killed Terramorphous with some friends while on the side mission, do I have to kill him again for the trophy or what?

You have to complete the quest after the story is complete.

I mean turn in the mission.

Edited by Aeirou

this happened to me too last week. i played the mission with some people and turned it in... i got the Did It All trophy, but Thresher Thrashed didn't pop.

so i went back the next day and the trophy popped right after we killed him. (it was on my first playthrough too)

Edited by tehjacon

• 2 months later...

I was around level 10 and I joined my friends who were facing him.  When they finally killed him, I got the achievement/trophy even though I only started the game and was just there to level up.  I have found that sometimes Trophies can be faulty.  When I was playing Borderlands 1 going for the Siren Action Skill Trophy, a message popped up saying that I did not earn the Trophy.  Not sure why.  Rebooted the game and tried again and got it.

I was playing Borderlands 2 Pirate's Booty and I got the Gadabout Trophy for no reason.  I only just started playing the DLC and haven't been to all areas yet.

There is also a Trophy glitch in Borderlands 1 with Dr. Ned's Island where a user will get all 5 Trophies if you join a session in the Island where the host has all 5 Zombie Island Trophies.

I'm sure there are more so I am not surprised that you had Trophy issues.  Remember the Trophy/Achievement issues in Claptrap's Revolution?

I'm sure once you get to level 61, a play through 1 Terramorphus shouldn't be much of a problem.

I was able to beat him solo with a Gunzerker wielding 2 Infinity pistols.  I did get downed a few times.  Being able to Gunzerk while downed was a tremendous help.