Drop rate

When it comes to getting the skills from the PQs do you have to be the person to land the finishing blow? RNG in this game is horrible, as was XV1. I've done the PQ5 for about the 5th time now and the Kamehameha skill just isn't dropping for me. I got everything else from the PQ just not the Kamehameha. :( 

It's sadly all RNG. Doesn't matter who takes them out first, how, or who. Best you can do is finish the quests and do the all the hidden objectives in that quest. Because some skills seem to only drop if you completed the hidden objectives.

Believe me, I know the feeling, took me at least 17+ tries just to get Change the Future, which I don't like the skill.

Just now, YuuMonMu said:

It's sadly all RNG. Doesn't matter who takes them out first, how, or who. Best you can do is finish the quests and do the all the hidden objectives in that quest. Because some skills seem to only drop if you completed the hidden objectives.

Believe me, I know the feeling, took me at least 17+ tries just to get Change the Future, which I don't like the skill.

I remember XV1 being horrible at me for not giving me the skills, had to repeat the missions multiple times. Finally got my Kamehameha skill, but yeah this is only the beginning lol. 

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

I remember XV1 being horrible at me for not giving me the skills, had to repeat the missions multiple times. Finally got my Kamehameha skill, but yeah this is only the beginning lol. 

Well good thing about XV2 at least, the the hidden objectives happening, even though you done it right like they say, are no longer random appearance, which will add to the pain of RNG.

• Like 1