(Worrying Glitch) Three Base Camps Unavailable, Even After The End of the Game

Seruman96

So I have been playing the game until the story's end, focusing on some collecting but mostly just on the story. Now that it is done, I would love to get my percentage to 100, which is 93 right now. Unfortunately it seems like my game is bugged a bit, and I would like to learn whether there is a way out of it. I simply cannot fast travel to these three camps: Witch's Cave in the Wicked Vale, Ridgeline and Aqueduct Ruins in the Geothermal Valley. They are greyed out in the fat travel menu, and in the normal map view. I definitely activated them when I had the chance so that is not it. Worse, I cannot get the mechanism working in the Wicked Vale so the three documents I left there are as good as gone. I believe the other two camps are also located in places that I simply cannot go otherwise. I really hope there is a fix for this, or I am missing something obvious because I really do not want to replay the game. It is pretty long and there already are a bunch of DLC trophies I must go for. Any help is appreciated. 

EDIT: It seems like the game has not registered some of my previous camps so I could reactivate the Ridgeline. Now the main problem seems to be the Witch's Cave. I remember getting back Witch's Cave with the thing out of Howl's Moving Castle, but it seems to be nowhere now, and there is no way to call for it. I really did a mistake by that I suppose. Any way to get back now?

Edited by Seruman96

3 hours ago, Seruman96 said:

So I have been playing the game until the story's end, focusing on some collecting but mostly just on the story. Now that it is done, I would love to get my percentage to 100, which is 93 right now. Unfortunately it seems like my game is bugged a bit, and I would like to learn whether there is a way out of it. I simply cannot fast travel to these three camps: Witch's Cave in the Wicked Vale, Ridgeline and Aqueduct Ruins in the Geothermal Valley. They are greyed out in the fat travel menu, and in the normal map view. I definitely activated them when I had the chance so that is not it. Worse, I cannot get the mechanism working in the Wicked Vale so the three documents I left there are as good as gone. I believe the other two camps are also located in places that I simply cannot go otherwise. I really hope there is a fix for this, or I am missing something obvious because I really do not want to replay the game. It is pretty long and there already are a bunch of DLC trophies I must go for. Any help is appreciated. 

EDIT: It seems like the game has not registered some of my previous camps so I could reactivate the Ridgeline. Now the main problem seems to be the Witch's Cave. I remember getting back Witch's Cave with the thing out of Howl's Moving Castle, but it seems to be nowhere now, and there is no way to call for it. I really did a mistake by that I suppose. Any way to get back now?

When this happens. Its best to Create a New Save Slot

As Soon AS you load the game and see the Fault oe greyed map area, New Save in New Slot.

Close Game. Check Version is up to date by pressing Options, check for update on Game Folder.

If ok. Then BACK UP ALL SAVE DATA. Now go to system, Saved Data on System Storage and confidently Delete ALL the TR Save Data from the PS4.

NOTE KEEP YOUR BACK UP  - SAVE DATA ONLINE OR USB BACK UP SAFE

Restart  PS4. Load Game up . start NEW GAME, and start a new Game (Using NO Saved Backup Data)

Play for few secs and quit the game by closing the folder.

Now Load Your Save/Backp Data onto your Console from Backup Location and Start the Game selecting load from last saved location (from Backup Save Data)

This should be working now.

Edited by snacklepuss

On 9/3/2017 at 3:00 AM, snacklepuss said:

When this happens. Its best to Create a New Save Slot

As Soon AS you load the game and see the Fault oe greyed map area, New Save in New Slot.

Close Game. Check Version is up to date by pressing Options, check for update on Game Folder.

If ok. Then BACK UP ALL SAVE DATA. Now go to system, Saved Data on System Storage and confidently Delete ALL the TR Save Data from the PS4.

NOTE KEEP YOUR BACK UP  - SAVE DATA ONLINE OR USB BACK UP SAFE

Restart  PS4. Load Game up . start NEW GAME, and start a new Game (Using NO Saved Backup Data)

Play for few secs and quit the game by closing the folder.

Now Load Your Save/Backp Data onto your Console from Backup Location and Start the Game selecting load from last saved location (from Backup Save Data)

This should be working now.

I will be trying this as soon as possible mate. Thank you very much!