An Interesting Discovery

Xelstrin

I recently made a new PSN ID and expected a fresh start. However, upon signing in and linking my Epic Games account, I still had everything. All my weapons, schematics, heroes, and Founders perks were still there despite being on a new account... But most importantly, I still had my progress! They even give you all the trophies you've already unlocked so long as you own the account. All you've gotta do is trigger one, then bam! The rest will follow. 

I really like this feature. Figured I'd share in case anyone was worried about losing your progress or something down the line. ?

Because Fortnite is cross play with PC, so things are actually saved and stored on EPIC servers not your PS. Same thing like Paragon. Whatever u bought on PC or PS will be useable both platforms.

On 9/4/2017 at 10:09 PM, Crazy said:

What exactly did you do? 

Sorry for the late response. Forgot to turn on email notifications!! But...

After I made and verified the new PSN ID, I logged into my account on the Epic Games website. I then went to the connected accounts tab within my account settings and unlinked my old PSN ID to connect the new one.

It should also probably be noted that this has to be done if you wish to play the game without buying it again anyways. When I tried to play the game prior to doing all of this, I was stuck at a page after the initial loading screen that asked for me to either buy the game or enter a code of some kind. 

• Like 1