Region Question

I have never bought games from outside of the United States. I would really like to play this game. If I buy it on disk can I use my US psn account to obtain the trophies or would it have to be on an account from another region? I tried to google it, but seen that blue ray was region locked or something. I thought all ps4 games were region free. Thanks for reading

Edited by DisturbedIsMe

You'll be able to play it and earn trophies on your US account. You will require an Asian PSN account to purchase/redeem and download any DLC (if there's any for this game), but that can all be played on your US account too as long as the Asian account has your PS4 set as its primary.

Blu-ray movies are generally region-locked, but PS4 games aren't region-locked so you're free to import.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrestfallenV said:

You'll be able to play it and earn trophies on your US account. You will require an Asian PSN account to purchase/redeem and download any DLC (if there's any for this game), but that can all be played on your US account too as long as the Asian account has your PS4 set as its primary.

Blu-ray movies are generally region-locked, but PS4 games aren't region-locked so you're free to import.

Awesome! thanks for the fast response