Sacred Land Trophy

Looking for 1 more person needing or who just wants to help out with this painful, yet not that difficult trophy.  I made multiple boosting sessions to no avail.  And, I know I shouldn't be posting this here, but just trying to get the word out there a little more. If anyone does know of another place to go to try and find players for games, for future reference, that would also be greatly appreciated.  This multiplayer for black flag is just so dead and the people trying for this trophy, at least most of them, have already gotten it and have moved on.  Thanks for the help!

Edited by Tommy_G_24

21 hours ago, Tommy_G_24 said:

Looking for 1 more person needing or who just wants to help out with this painful, yet not that difficult trophy.  I made multiple boosting sessions to no avail.  And, I know I shouldn't be posting this here, but just trying to get the word out there a little more. If anyone does know of another place to go to try and find players for games, for future reference, that would also be greatly appreciated.  This multiplayer for black flag is just so dead and the people trying for this trophy, at least most of them, have already gotten it and have moved on.  Thanks for the help!

Try this:

It'll direct you here (and I even see a black flag session there) :

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

Edited by B1rvine