See here for tips for the High Score - trophies

Hey everyone :)

I just earned all the trophies in this game and to my mind it was way easier than many other fighting Arcade Archives. 

I am no good beat 'em up-player, so don't worry. 

See here for great tips for getting an awesome score:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a234309/score-600000-points-achievement

I used Yuki and her attack as well and it worked like a charm, even in the High Score Mode. 

I had one issue, though :

The game gives you a huge bonus (I think 250k points) if you get a perfect win. 

I scored two perfect wins in a row which pumped my score from I think 270k after the first round in classic mode  to about 530k after my second win.  This led to the circumstance that I earned the silver trophy for 500k points first, but not the  bronze trophy for 400k points (because I have never been between 400k and 500k points, but above 500k immediately due to the bonus) . Therefore I had to restart the game, get 1 perfect win and win the next matches while being hit at least once. 

Then my score was a bit higher than 400k, but below 500k. I have then earned the bronze trophy. After that I played until 600k. 

This was meant just as a heads up, it's only like 5 minutes of playing again so no big deal :)

Greetings from Germany! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...