WHAT HAPPENED "Escape From Tarkov"

snacklepuss

This game looked amazing and it appeared all was set for an announcement a while back. Im not really into 1st Person FPS but this looked like it had that one special thing. 

Where did it go and what happened to the actual game itself in general terms. Did it get published or sidetracked?

On 10/13/2017 at 4:26 AM, snacklepuss said:

I know its online google YT etc I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience/knowledge of it. 

I've bought the game. so i've been on the Beta for quite some time, and i gotta say no game out there will beat the graphics of escape from tarkov, the graphics, the sound, the gun sounds, the feel and hear when you play it :) Everything is just amazing on that one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

I've bought the game. so i've been on the Beta for quite some time, and i gotta say no game out there will beat the graphics of escape from tarkov, the graphics, the sound, the gun sounds, the feel and hear when you play it :) Everything is just amazing on that one. 

Thank You for your reply :-)

Im buzzing now. Are there Beta Demos that can be downloaded on Steam? I truly want to play this game. Do you upload to YT?

As it is my PC is decent enough for most games, but for Tarkov I would get an new GFX card, especially now with Nvidia adding the ‘Simultaneous Multi projection’ feature to its latest 10 series GPUs. Do you use a curved Monitor? I am envying you atm. 

I do wonder though if EFT is going to be ported to Console? Its a game that must be ported as far as I know its in high demand. On a scale of 0 to 10 how would you rate it?

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, snacklepuss said:

Thank You for your reply :-)

Im buzzing now. Are there Beta Demos that can be downloaded on Steam? I truly want to play this game. Do you upload to YT?

As it is my PC is decent enough for most games, but for Tarkov I would get an new GFX card, especially now with Nvidia adding the ‘Simultaneous Multi projection’ feature to its latest 10 series GPUs. Do you use a curved Monitor? I am envying you atm. 

I do wonder though if EFT is going to be ported to Console? Its a game that must be ported as far as I know its in high demand. On a scale of 0 to 10 how would you rate it?

These are the PC requirements mate: 

MINIMAL:
Processor: dual-core processor 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)
RAM: 6 GB
Graphics Card: DX9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory
Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
Network: permanent connection to the Internet
Disk space: from 8 GB

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), ?? 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB
Graphics Card: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory

Nope, there are know demoes, i dont think it is or has been a open Beta either. But i could be wrong. i payed for the game. Because i was sold on youtube videos how amazing it looked and felt :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

These are the PC requirements mate: 

MINIMAL:
Processor: dual-core processor 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)
RAM: 6 GB
Graphics Card: DX9 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: quad-core processor 3.2 GHz (Intel i5, i7), ?? 3.6 GHz (AMD FX, Athlon)
RAM: from 8 GB
Graphics Card: DX11 compatible graphics card with 2 GB or more of memory

Nope, there are know demoes, i dont think it is or has been a open Beta either. But i could be wrong. i payed for the game. Because i was sold on youtube videos how amazing it looked and felt :D

Pretty good rig ya got there. So rub it in why dontcha you Bast*rd LoL...

So where do you live again, and whats the current address. Also when will your home be empty or when no one is at home. Seee I wouldnt like to call at that time...Thank You