Digimon Links

Priere

3-1024x609.png

Over a year and 6 monthes ago, Bandai Namco released a mobile game of the Digimon franchise called Digimon Links for Japan, and this game was released worldwide on October 3rd of 2017. It's kind of surprising to see that they even considered a western release since it was released for a pretty long while but i'm glad they did. This a role-playing game that involves having your own farm, raising, training or digivolving your digimon partners and exploring dungeons of cyberspace where you fight a maximum of three digimons in three or more waves. You start the game by hatching an egg to an In-training II digimon that leads to either Terriermon, Gabumon or Agumon. By playing the tutorial, you gain two other partners that are Hawkmon and Tentomon and later hatch an egg for Hackmon, after that; You are all on your own. Although, you may receive a MetalGreymon as a gift for clearing a certain beginning story quest, not sure which (but it's pretty early) or if it's still posed as a gift.

I honestly decided to make this thread just to see if anyone else is playing it or in need of friends; So, have you played Digimon Links yet? I will update this post with current Capture deals and events if people are interested. Please feel free to post anything related to this game on this thread if you would like.

Edited by YaoiGod