Question about save game from different region version

nguknguk

Hi guys,

Wonder if some of you can help me out ? I just platted this game from the region 3 version.

Since i really want to to 100% for the last 2 dlcs, so i'm thimking about renting digital version of it.

The thing is the rental version is the region 1 version, so it made me really wonder.

Can I continue my save game from the region 3 version with this region 1 version ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

In your case, i believe it will be okay. My point is there is only one trophy list worldwide for watch dogs 2 (unlike final fantasy xv for instance). So if you get some trophies for the dlc, it will be put in this (unique) trophy list. 

More generally, I am also convinced that it is important to buy on the store with the same account you are playing (to match the versions and the dlc). It means you have to choose your country according to your desired psn account. 

However, I am far from being a master class trophy hunter and I give here my opinion. Anyway here with WD2, i am quite sure it will be fine.

On 10/23/2017 at 2:51 PM, djippps said:

In your case, i believe it will be okay. My point is there is only one trophy list worldwide for watch dogs 2 (unlike final fantasy xv for instance). So if you get some trophies for the dlc, it will be put in this (unique) trophy list. 

More generally, I am also convinced that it is important to buy on the store with the same account you are playing (to match the versions and the dlc). It means you have to choose your country according to your desired psn account. 

However, I am far from being a master class trophy hunter and I give here my opinion. Anyway here with WD2, i am quite sure it will be fine.

Basically I was thinking the same like you. The strongest point is the wd2 trophy list in psnprofiles only 1.

Unlike some games like sound shapes, sleeping dogs de or ffxv like you said. The worst case is I have to play from scratch because I cant use my old save files ...

Thanx god this game is easy lol ...

Edited by nguknguk
  • Like 1