How do you unhide games from your trophy list older than the last four games?

GizmoCat79

ever since the 5.0 update you can no longer see or unhide games from your trophy list that you hid prior to this update that aren’t the last four games you’ve played. You can no longer scroll down the list to unhide/hide the rest of your games.

Example below. You can only see the last four games you played but nothing from before that. So anything you checked as hid before  is no longer in the list. Wtf? So sites like this for example, I can’t show my trophies on hidden games from before. I normally unhide them after about 50% trophies unlocked for the game because I’m kinda ocd about it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/0WmbQ

Edited by Gizmo_Monkey
  • Like 1

the ps4 tab only hides your activities not your actual trophies from your list of games but the other tab PS3/vita tab only shows 4 games now instead of all your games. Unless you have a PS3 or vita there is no way to unhide older games if you hid them in the past. I have PS3 and vita to still unhide games but I dunno why the 5.0 update has done this? It also asks for your password EVERYTIME you want to view these two options.

also on the subject of recent activities all my recent activities have also stopped showing when I view my profile. That means no one else can see them I’m guessing either.

I haven’t changed privacy settings they have always been set to show to friends of friends. The last game I played on my activities page with trophies unlocked was evil within 2 but I’ve played about 4 games since then and unlocked trophies for them. These aren’t appearing on my activity page whatsoever??

Edited by Gizmo_Monkey