Does this make sense?

Darthy09

The final trophy that made me achieve 100% in Red Dead Redemption was the Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace trophy. I earned the trophy on August 2, 2017 at 5:20 PM However, when I press the options button on my Red Dead Redemption trophy list and then press information, it says that the same trophy I got was last updated on August 2, 2017 at 5:58 PM, not 5:20 PM. Why is this? Is it an error or is it because 5:58 PM was the last time I synced my trophies? I really have no idea.. The Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace trophy is apart of the Liars and Cheats Pack which is on the same page where 5:58 PM shows. All my other 100% complete trophies both have the same time when I earned them both on the information page and the last trophy itself page. See the video below to get a better idea of this issue. Thanks.

Edited by Darthy09

So I choice a random PS3 game from my list (Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker) and it said on my PS4 it was last updated 11/20/2015 at 3:20. Now, if I look at my trophies, the last trophy was at November 19th at 6:41PM, so it's definitely not a glitch of any sort. 

Now, if I select a random PS4 game (Fallout 4) it was last updated at 12/11 at 7:34 PM. Last trophy was that date 7:23.

My guess is that it's either when you synch the trophy or, if you boot up the game and play it without getting a trophy, it's the time after you synch your trophies after that (you'd notice that you're trophy list of last played game goes on top. That would be the update. I'm more uncertain if it updates if you don't get a trophy, but almost certainly when you do) 

Now that PS4 automatically updates, if I go to a recent game (RIGS), my last trophy and update time match to the minute. Now, if I go to a trophy I earned offline (Sackboy Run for the vita) my time shows when I synched my vita, not when I got my trophy (several hours difference)

5 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

So I choice a random PS3 game from my list (Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker) and it said on my PS4 it was last updated 11/20/2015 at 3:20. Now, if I look at my trophies, the last trophy was at November 19th at 6:41PM, so it's definitely not a glitch of any sort. 

Now, if I select a random PS4 game (Fallout 4) it was last updated at 12/11 at 7:34 PM. Last trophy was that date 7:23.

My guess is that it's either when you synch the trophy or, if you boot up the game and play it without getting a trophy, it's the time after you synch your trophies after that (you'd notice that you're trophy list of last played game goes on top. That would be the update. I'm more uncertain if it updates if you don't get a trophy, but almost certainly when you do) 

Now that PS4 automatically updates, if I go to a recent game (RIGS), my last trophy and update time match to the minute. Now, if I go to a trophy I earned offline (Sackboy Run for the vita) my time shows when I synched my vita, not when I got my trophy (several hours difference)

So it's nothing to be alarmed about? It's all normal?