See here for tips

Bizzy_Montana_

Hey there everyone :)

This game isn't very hard, to my mind it is way easier than Super Baseball and Super Sidekicks. 

I chose Taiwan (because of their max. 3-point-attribute)  as my team and tried to score as many 3-points and 2-points as possible. I scored a total of 74 points in the first match (I've set the game time to 4 minutes instead of 2) and then scored 26 points in the second match. I simply lost the second match and was able to upload the score. 

On High Score - mode, I picked the same team and won the first match 20-16. In the second match, I only scored 2 points in the first half, while the other team had around 10. The game then ended after the first half, allowing me to upload the high score. 

Good luck to everyone, this is actually doable with a bit of patience. 

I did only find this game in the European and North American store, not in the JP-store. 

Greetings from Germany :)

• 1 month later...

I believe that in this case HS is an average score of players who uploaded it. I had 22 points in total and had to start over as the game did not allow me to upload it.

On the right side of the screen you can see the ranking and the score you need to achieve will be highlighted. In my case it was 24 points.