コンボ2000 Strategy

So this trophy requires you to get a 2000 combo with your weapon, which is fairly intimidating, but is honestly quite easy.

To do it, you need 2 things.

LAZR-197 (the level 0 laser)

Stage 6 on Hard or higher (Personally, I like Special difficulty because of how slow the bullets are, but as long as the boss has enough health, you can easily do it)

What you need to do is get up to the first mothership on Stage 6. When there, make sure you have a full energy guage, switch to LAZR-197, and fire it. LAZR-197 is an extremely low power laser that also has very low energy consumption. You can get about a 1.3k combo on 1 full guage alone. However, we're aiming for 2k. To do that, after you get 1k-1.2k combo, stop firing for 0.5s-1s. This will allow your energy gauge to slightly recharge. Then begin firing again. If you take too long to fire again, your combo will drop, so you might need to practice pulsing the laser a few times. However if done correctly, you can keep your combo throughout the entire fight. On Special difficulty, I ended at about ~4.8k combo when I beat the first mothership (I might have dropped my combo at the end due to impatience, but I know the boss was near dead).

• Like 1