Bluetooth Speakers for a Metalhead

Sundr0wn_

Hive mind, i need your help!

With christmas around the corner i've deicided to finally get some new speakers after about 4 years. The old ones just dont sound as good any more as they used too. :(

Since i'll probably wont be able to upgrade those for the next few years either, i wanna make sure i make a well-informed purchase.

I listen to pretty much anything hard n' heavy but favorably Death metal and Metalcore. So for the fellow metalheads on the forum here, what speakers do you use/recommend?

The most important thing over anything else is sound quality! A battery life of over 7-8 hours is already enough (more always welcome). Obviously bluetooth. I dont need any other features, it should only be a little shock resistent as i tend to be quite clumsy at times.

Price around 100-150 bucks, max 200.

Also i havent found any article that tested speakers specifically for metal music so if anyone has link for that, that would be amazing! :D

So far my two "potential options" are: 

The UE BOOM 2 by Logitech, since the ones i have now are the old UE mobile boombox and i remember them being pretty good back when i bought them. Also they seem to be most reviewers favourite. One article mentioned the bass not being to good though..

Also i dont like them being round since i have no idea where the sound actually comes out precisely.

The other one was the Anker SoundCore which sounds promising: http://www.bassheadspeakers.com/top-20-best-portable-bluetooth-speakers/

Any experiences with those?

There's just so much choice and i wanna make sure i'm gonna be happy with what i buy, so i'll be very grateful for any and all help :)

Wish ya nice holidays (somewhere soon), may satan burn down your christmas tree and get you that blood contract you've always wanted!