Curse of Osiris Trophies?

SeaFox7

22 hours ago, Swotam said:

Shouldn't come as a surprise really, it's not the sort of content Bungie typically adds trophies for based on past experience. Personally I doubt any new trophies will show up until whatever they release in Fall 2018.

Apparently (according to this post on Reddit) Trials is also now locked behind the DLC, so that's at least two trophies you can't get without owning it. Curious if Sony might take issue with that?

You should assume that this DLC was likely 100% done (or close to it) before D2 even released, so nobody should be expecting any improvements to the base game in the DLC. They (sort of) addressed certain community concerns via the latest patch, but they still have a long way to go before the game can be considered "fixed". Personally I won't be touching it again until at least Fall 2018, assuming they finally fix things enough by then to make the game worth playing.

Also, Bungie has never been particularly good at listening to the community vs making changes that sort of but don't really address the actual problems. They're great at slapping bandaids on a gushing wound just to slow down the inevitable death of the patient...

Past experiences are exactly just that; past. Looking to the future Destiny 2 is, and already has, improved many of Destiny's issues. Therefore, I think it's important they we stop mirroring what happened to Destiny onto Destiny 2. At its core, it still delivered on its promise to expand where Destiny fell short. This, obviously, is most importantly directed towards story. What else do you play games for? Why else did you fall in love with gaming? It's all in the story. Anyway, my original point was, just because Destiny did something doesn't mean Destiny 2 is going to follow. With that been said though, I doubt Sony is going to do anything to "fix" the Destiny 2 Platinum, as this happened on several occasions with Destiny and it's DLC. I personally don't have an issue with this, as Destiny is a game I very much enjoy and will continue to play no matter what. Because of this, I am always purchasing the latest DLC anyway. However, I still do not endorse this action. It was the only issue I had with Destiny, and after hearing Bungie say they were going to fix it in Destiny 2, I was excited. Now it seems they have not fixed this issue whatsoever. I will not give up on this series though, I've already been through the worst of it anyway. So, your hopes of this game getting "fixed" are obsolete for me and some of the players of the game. For players like me, there is nothing to fix. Destiny is fun and I don't see that changing any time soon. Besides, it's managed to keep me hooked for almost four years now. So really, that says enough on it's own. You hoping the game get's "fixed" is an opinion, not a fact.

It's true, Bungie know dogshit about communicating with their community. But in their most recent blog post, Bungie themselves (FINALLY), have addressed this personal issue they suffer as a development team. It may not happen in the next few days, months, or even years. But I believe that from here on out, Bungie are finally listening. And not just to the good, but the bad. Most importantly, the bad. Things I barely see in this game that you seem to see a lot of. So this is good news for players like you, I suppose. Unfortunately, the majority of the player base. 

Edited by ddracarys