Red Mist bugged

schicic

I struggled with this trophy more than completing the hardcore Easter Egg even after watching PowerPyx and a few other guides but I managed to get it after a few attempts on wave 9 and using the Shellshock special ability so I don't think it's bugged - just tricky!

Here's a video of when I did it, hopefully it'll help others out:

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2020 at 7:13 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Finally got this. My own advice would be not to follow the guide : do NOT use the shell shock ability ! It's actually going to be detrimental as it will push away the zombies and make it much more difficult.

I finally took the Frontline ability and got it literally on my first try on round 6, so I highly recommend it. I think the double damage was a tremendous help. I did use Jefferson but also played him beforehand, so I really doubt this has any impact.

This is what happened to me too, many tries with monkeys, many tries with shock wave and none worked. Switched to Jefferson for the hell of it and tried with front line and standing on the bomb. Worked first try.

If anyone is still working on this game and needs this trophy, try the above solution.

Edited by Mattred69