My Game's Story Isn't Saving?

Kratos276

So I picked this up the other day and managed to get to chapter 3 in the main game's story. I saved it and then went to work. I booted the game up today and played some multiplayer then once I got tired of it I figured I would jump back into the story.

But it looks like I can't? I clicked on "the Last of Us" in the main menu and my only option is "new game". Is this a bug or what?

5 minutes ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

Is your autosave turned on? Maybe you can try to save manually too. Other than that I don't really know what can cause this 1f914.png

Yup its on and I made sure to do a manual save before exiting out. Thankfully I'm not very far into the game though.

My multiplayer is fine as well if that matters.

5 hours ago, BlueBerry_1337 said:

have you checked if you have the games Save data? Ive looked it up and Naughty Dog em selfs said you can try to remove the save data (you can back it up first in case you dont want to lose your mp progression) and try to save again after that. 

All I have when I go to the "saved data in storage system" area is one called "Profile". I might just try the story again once I get the multiplayer trophies out of the way.

• Like 1