Did they ever say why they released the Jak & Daxter games as PS2 Classics?

PS2 versions are superior - they were 60fps to begin with anyway, have several visual features that the remasters lack, and have less bugs. I'd imagine it's also less work but who knows.

Also, Sony don't care about PS2 Classics much any more? What gave you that impression? We still get them at the same pace as we used to (slowly).

• Like 4

14 hours ago, madbuk said:

PS2 versions are superior - they were 60fps to begin with anyway, have several visual features that the remasters lack, and have less bugs. I'd imagine it's also less work but who knows.

Also, Sony don't care about PS2 Classics much any more? What gave you that impression? We still get them at the same pace as we used to (slowly).

Thought the PS3 versions ran at 60fps fine.

If you're referring to how they handled PS2 Classics on PS3, sure. But that's massively different since Sony released HD remasters of most of their major PS2 games like these 3, the four main Ratchet & Clanks, God of War 1 & 2, Killzone, Sly trilogy. And I don't recall them having a couple of games like Ape Escape 3 rated for a year without release.