How to get the online trophy

StanPortrBridges

YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A 100% FIX UNTIL MORE PEOPLE GIVE ME RESULTS.

So this online system is very VERY strict, you need to do some router shenanigans to even have a shot at connecting to your friends game. 

Step 1: Go to www.routerlogin.net and punch in admin and password for the admin/pass combo. IF THIS DOES NOT WORK, GOOGLE YOUR ROUTERS MANUFACTURER. EX: If you have motorola, then your password will be motorola but the username should usually always be admin.

Step 2: Look for your UPnP settings. It might be located under LAN settings or Advanced settings or it just be on the first page you land on. It's just a box you will tick. Then click apply if your page has an apply button. For some you will see a few sets of ip addresses pop up, one of those is your PS3/4 if it's turned on and you're logged into PSN.

Step 3(most important): MAKE SURE YOUR BOOST PARTNER DOES THE SAME THING. I couldn't connect with my boost partner at all. But a new year miracle happened, A RANDOM JOINED MY GAME :D. Never in my life was I so happy to see a random, since you get the trophy the very second you see someone else online! But then he vanished just as quick as he appeared! I messaged him how he joined me but no answer from the enigmatic man. This confirmed to me that my settings were right. I walked my boost partner through these steps and when he logged on he was able to join my game. 

I read about putting your ps3 into a DMZ zone, only one person needing to have their UPnP settings turned on etc. None of that worked until now. I ONLY had the UPnP setting turned on and so did my friend, he has never touched his router before and neither have I. Let me know how this works for you guys.

• Like 2