The Golden Mini Bot Awards 2017 - A Tongue-in-cheek approach to the game awards.

PSNProfiles users, here's that idea I had.

If PlayStation had their own game awards similar to Steam Awards (which happened both in 2016 and 2017), here is how I imagine the first year awards would they be (maybe if they did it last year.)

PSNProfiles: The Golden Mini Bot Awards 2017

A Tongue-in-cheek approach to Video Game Awards

"What on Earth did I just play?" Award - Award for 2017's weirdest game on PlayStation. (Winner: Accounting +)

Other nomiantions: Horse Racing 2016, My Name is Mayo, Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator

"Out with the new, in with the old" Award - Best Remaster or Remake 2017 (Winner: Crash Bandicoot: The N-Sane Trilogy)

Other Nominees: Locoroco Remastered, WipEout Omega Collection, de Blob, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, PaRappa The Rapper Remastered

"Oh Em Gee" Award - Award for 2017's most andrenaline filled games (Winner: WipEout Omega Collection)

Other Nominees: Gran Turismo Sport, The LEGO Ninjago Movie Videogame, Tekken 7, Doom VFR, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Sonic Mania

"Well, THAT Sucked" Award - Awarded for the most disappointing game of 2017 ("Winner" - Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Other Nominees: Yooka-Laylee, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Sonic Forces, Micro Machines: World Series

"I Demand A Refund!!!" Award - The WORST Game of 2017 ("Winner" - Star Wars Battlefront II)

Other Nominees That Got Lucky: Vaccine, DYING: Reborn, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Mega Battle, Troll & I, Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back

"VR The Champions" Award - Best VR game of 2017 (Winner: Resident Evil VII: Biohazard)

Other Nominees: Gran Turismo Sport, Farpoint, Skyrim VR, Doom VFR

"Freebie Frenzy" Award - Best Plus Month of 2017 (Winner: June) [Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange]

Other Nominees: January [Day of The Tencacle Remastered], May [Tales From The Borderlands], September [Hatoful Boyfriend, InFamous: Second Son], October [Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Amnesia Collection]

"EXTRA EXTRA! Read All About It" Award - Biggest News Story of 2017 (Winner: Staw Wars Battlefront II Controversy)

Other Nominees: IO Interactive goes independent, Fortnite Battle Royale, EA shuts down Visceral Games, Wolfestein II VS The Alt-Right

"More Bang For Your Buck" Award - Best Compilation of 2017 (Winner: Crash Bandicoot: The N-Sane Trilogy)

Other Nominees: WipEout Omega Collection, The Disney Afternoon Collection, Atari Flashback Classics Vol 1 and 2, The Jak & Daxter Collection

"No Money, No Problem" Award - Best Free or Free To Play Game of 2017 (Winner: GWENT: The Witcher Card Game)

Other Nominees: Pinball FX3, Dreadnaught, Fortnite Battle Royale, Brawlhalla, Crossout, Onigiri

"Vita La Vida Loca" Award - Best PS Vita game of 2017 (Winners: Papers, Please and Undertale)

"Fun, Anyone" Award - Best PS2 Classic of 2017 (Winner: The Jak & Daxter Collection)

Other Nominees: Red Faction II, Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland, ADK DAMASHII, Resident Evil Code: Veronica X, ART OF FIGHTING ANTHOLOGY, Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

"The Fallen Warriors" Award - The loss of a developer that hurt us the most (Winner: Visceral Games)

Other Casualty: Runic Games

"What a disgrace!" Award - Most Disgraceful developers and companies of 2017 ("Winner": Electronic Arts)

Other Nominees Who Deserve It: Bungie, Konami, Activision Blizzard

"Very Important Bot" Award - The best developer and publisher of 2017 (Winner: Bethesda Softworks)

Other Nominees: Playtonic Games, Naughty Dog, Guerilla Games, Squachtendo, Toby Fox, Devolver Digital, PlatinumGames, Square Enix

"Even Better Than I Expected" Award - 2017's game that when it launched after all the gameplay videos and all, it's pretty much says in the title. (Winner: Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Other Nominees: Sonic Mania, Resident Evil VII: Biohazard, Tekken 7

"Everyone's A Critic, I suppose" Award - The game of 2017 that while it may have mixed reception among players, we feel they could use a little hug. (Winner: Sonic Forces)

Other Nominees: Disney/Pixar Cars 3: Driven To Win, Micro Machines: World Series, The Mummy: Demastered, Ashes Cricket, Outcast: Second Contact, Rouge Trooper Redux, Elex, Steven Universe: Save The Light

"The Bargain Bin" Award - The Least Amazing Games on PlayStation Plus for 2017 ("Winner": Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3)

Other, Least Impressive Nominees: Don't Die, Mister Robot (PS4, PS Vita), Level 22 (PS Vita), WRC 5 (PS3), Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (PS4), Azkend 2: The World Beneath (PS4, PS Vita), Spy Chameleon (PS4, PS Vita), TorqueL (PS4, PS Vita)

"Daddy, Tell me a story" Award - 2017's Best Story in a PlayStation title (Winner: What Remains of Edith Finch)

Other Nominees: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Minecraft Story Mode Season 2, Marvel's Guardians of The Galaxy: A Telltale Series, Life is Strange: Before The Storm

"The Critic's Choice" Award - Best Game of 2017 Overall

Platinum: Horizon: Zero Dawn (Guerilla Games)
Gold: Crash Bandicoot: The N-Sane Trilogy (Activision Blizzard, Vicarious Visions)
Silver: Wolfestein II: The New Collosus (Bethesda Softworks)
Bronze: Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (CAPCOM)

What do you think of MY views on the PlayStation answer to the Steam Awards? Same with games from 2017? Do you think of a better winner for any category? And what categories and nominees would you add? Let me know in the comments about what you think.