Crashing

Victuuri-_o

I've enjoyed playing this game a lot. Though for some reason it has been crashing over and over again on the same day. I've had to start again to see if I can avoid it, but it has just chosen a different day to crash on and whenever it crashes I have to keep repeating the day each time. Unfortunately, I've not had to start again 6 times to try and get further into the game, and have not got past day 28, the furthest I've gotten with this game. 

Is anyone else having this type of trouble? And if so has anyone been able to fix it?

This problem is now making me wish I never bothered to buy this game.

By the way, I own a physical copy of this game.

i have the same problem with the digi version randomly crashing, i am normally able to knock out a few in game days though b4 it crashes. that's when i decide that i've had enough for that day.
i'm currently at about 120 days. 
I've also tried downloading and reinstalling the game and that didn't make any difference.

I've managed to make it to day 45, I found that if I reset my experience and that back to zero after around 20 days (keeping what I have in my shop and money) I've been able to carry on.

Though have been having trouble getting the Barbingantua Trophy to pop along with the Phat Loot, where the sword drops as well. I've killed Barbingantua over 30 times and had the sword drop from them around 8/9. But no trophy, wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2018 at 3:19 AM, Victuuri-_o said:

I've managed to make it to day 45, I found that if I reset my experience and that back to zero after around 20 days (keeping what I have in my shop and money) I've been able to carry on.

Though have been having trouble getting the Barbingantua Trophy to pop along with the Phat Loot, where the sword drops as well. I've killed Barbingantua over 30 times and had the sword drop from them around 8/9. But no trophy, wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

i had the same problem with those 2 trophies as well, took many kills and picking up of swords for it to finally pop. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have managed to Plat this game, but in the end, after getting all other trophies, I just let it play itself and have nothing for anyone to steal or break because I'd had enough of it. I ended up setting it up so every fifteen mins I would press a button to open shop again without me having to even have my tv on my ps4 at all and just play something else on a diff console.

It was an okay game, would have been good if they had fixed the problem with the continued crashing. 

• 1 month later...

I give up tried again to finish up, got to around day 250 game crashed again and wouldn't start up past the loading profile page only way to fix it was to delete the save data so the last crash probably corrupted the save data....

All I'll say nobody should buy this piece of crap easily the worst game on the PS4.

• Like 1