Has anyone beaten Atomic Memory in under one minute yet?

wuwiwa

Well, actually it should work in 2 minutes. Got all the puzzles except atomic memory in 1 minute. Still working on atomic memory. Records so far 2 Minutes 4 seconds and 2 Minutes 3 seconds (2 times). Seems doable (I'm really bad at remembering the cards).

And yes, you can check if you made the puzzle in time. Look at the trophy list in the game's menu. There is a bar that will update for each puzzle you do in time.

And it's done guys. Finished atomic memory in well under 2 minutes (can not tell you the exact time because I was so happy I reset the timer; it was under 1:50 though). Platinum finally.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread. Especially the ones communicating with the developers and also those who informed us of the patch. A big cheers also to the developers and the studio who listened to the gamers and patched the trophy.

Edited by wuwiwa
  • Like 2

@wuwiwa

Did you get the trophy by doing the puzzles in the bonus menu, or in a playthrough? Several of us have been wondering if the bonus menu hidden-object and puzzle scenes count for sure.

Also, I agree with you about your appreciation and thanks to posters and the developer for all of the work, suggestions and help provided! :)

@mikesorge

I finished a playthrough. I had backed up my run until atomic memory with all puzzles solved under 2 minutes and just continued from there. 

I'm quite sure that you have to do a playthrough. The progress bar for the trophy does not update if you finish a puzzle in the menu. Moreover you can only play puzzles in the menu that you already have finished in game (which means you already failed the 2 minutes limit, otherwise you would not want to replay them).

Edited by wuwiwa

@wuwiwa

I ended up testing the hidden-object and puzzle scenes for myself from the bonus menu right after I posted that and you’re right. I made absolutely sure I did everything in under two minutes (which is the current, updated requirement) for all hidden-object and puzzle scenes, besides Atomic Memory, and that trophy progress bar didn’t move at all.

I don’t know if I’ll wait until they release their new patch (which will hopefully include bonus-menu capability), or just do a new playthrough, but I’ll decide soon enough.

Thank you for the reply!

UPDATE:

I ended up doing a whole new playthrough. Before every hidden-object and puzzle scene I felt might be a risk to the under-two-minutes time, I backed up my save, and also checked to make sure the trophy progress bars (in the bonus menu) were moving each time. (You can compare them to the skip ones to make sure - just don’t skip anything and both bars should always be equal to each other.)

For Atomic Memory, I wrote down every card on a paper and matched them all, pausing at every single step along the way.

Finally, that platinum is mine! :D

Edited by mikesorge
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...