"Stealthy Shrub" Papyri (Hidden Ones DLC) glitched?

I already beat Hidden Ones back in January and solved all the Papyri, but in anticipation of the Pharaohs DLC, I started a NG+ playthrough. As I play through the DLC again, I uncover a Papyrus Puzzle: Stealthy Shrub. It reads:

On the east side of Walls-of-the-Ruler you can find me under a bushy tree who grows alone on a cliff. It's hard to see us from within the camp, since a tower hides us from prying eyes.

This time when I went to the location it should be, there was nothing. I hadn't solved it yet or anything. I'm wondering if one of the recent patches goofed it up as I was able to complete it back in January.

Edit: The location of the Papyrus Puzzle is the question mark just north of Walls-of-the-Ruler (Paratiritirio) if anyone wants to try and see if it works for them.

Further Edit: I uncovered a second Papyrus Puzzle southwest side of the long lake south of Walls-of-the-Ruler and the answer to the riddle isn't where it's supposed to be either. I think they glitched from a recent patch.

Edited by Pirelli913