LimitedTimeGamer's Ripples of Time

Update 10 : 

24# - Marvel's Spider-Man

Be Greater

Date Earned: 22 September 2018

Platinum in 2 weeks, 1 day

1La2014d.png

So this one was sooooooooooo much fun! It really was a marvel to play a good spiderman game for a change. You play as a experianced spider-man in this one, and it goes through the sinister six villans + a few extras. The Main story was a lot of fun, but i felt that stealth was really strict, and i failed a few times for no reason. Its not a perfect game either, with many bugs afflicting my playthrough. It even failed to launch a few times on my MonHun Ps4Pro. This was fixed with a reboot however. Other bugs included enemies getting stuck in buildings more than once. 

Overall a really fun game and i am looking forward to the DLC. 

My Tip: If a backpack is stuck in a wall near the UN, look for a street to go under. I originally thought it was a bug, but someone on reddit helped me out. :P

Now, to play The Legend Of Heroes or Kingdom Hearts? Hmmmmm.

• 1 month later...

Update 11: 

26# - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Perfect Sleuth

Date Earned: 12th November 2018

Completed in 2 Years, 8 Months 
1Lb939c6.png

Picture this situation. Your friends are talking on Discord, and a random comes into your chat, says hi, and gives you hacking programs in the form of a dragon. This is a very abridged opening summary to Digimon Story:Cyber Sleuth. After recieving said programs, you lose your physical body, and have control of a cool cyber body that can literally jump into any electronic device. You then get a part time job as a cyber detective, that pays you in obscure coffee combinations. 

Overall, this digimon game was a great game. Its only downside was the sheer amount of RNG with collectables. 500 Medals to collect in this one, with 300 being in gacha machines, and 2 being locked behind randomly spawning quests. There are 248 Digimon in this game, and pretty much all the favourites are in. My Team was Hououmon, Lillithmon and MarineAngemon.

27# - Burly Men At Sea

Ye've Done it!

Date Earned: 16th November 2018

Completed in 3 Days, 43 minutes
1L108650.png

This was a freebie on PSPlus. I never would have bought this otherwise. Think of this one as a point and click choose your own adventure story, with 12 endings. Each Playthrough takes roughly 10 mins each. You can easily get it in a couple of hours. The game did glitch up on me on occassion, and softlocked once. 

• 1 month later...

28# - Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

Dancing In Moonlight

Date Earned: 9th December 2018

Completed in 5 Days, 9 Hours 
1L21f444.png

Hooray, my first rythem based platinum! I have always liked music games, and this one was no exception, with the music being good/avarage. I have only played Persona 5 before, so i havent really heard the music or knew the characters really well, but getting to know the SEES cast was a good time. I especially like Fuuka. Overall, i think the game was fun and worth it, but i wouldnt pay full MSRP for it. Not enough songs to justify it. Wait for a sale, or get the Dancing Collection with P4 and P5 like i did.  

On 25/12/2018 at 3:37 AM, SuperSmash5U said:

Great thread. Come check out my thread! :)

I did! Good work on the 8 platinums, and here's to many more!

Anywho: Update 13! 

29# - Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts II Master

Date Earned: December 31st 2018

Completed in 2 Weeks, 6 Days. (Gametime 47:31)

1Lc76946.png

So with Kingdom Hearts III literally One Month away, i thought it would be time for me to get off my backside, sit down and finish this one. Now i am not gonna rush the other games, but good luck to those that are, i will just watch a recap or something. Anywho, this is one of the finest action games ever made. Everything just fits, and you are always doing something to make you stronger. Only gripe i really have is the 3HR+ tutorial, and the fact that you need to play on Critical to get this. The Data battles were the hardest thing for me, and the last trophy i got was the synthesis ones. 

Onwards to KH3! 

• 4 weeks later...

Update 14: 

30# - Steins Gate

Sky Clad Observer

Date Earned: January 28th 2019

Completed in 3 Years, 7 months

1L3b4dd2.png

Originally, my plan for Platinum 30 was the FFXIV platinum. But i have to do 900+ fates in that, among other things. Then i switched my mind to Tales Of Vesperia Definative edition, because of the stamp trophies, since i am a postie IRL. But Kingdom Hearts 3 is tomorrow, and since i didnt want a new release game to be a milestone without knowing the significance of it, i hopped back into my growing backlog and found a VN to beat. 

Steins gate was a introduction to anime for me. Its one of the rare shows that all my friends enjoyed, and really drew you in to the plot. Since this is a Novel, i wont spoil it here, but everyone needs to give this a good read/watch the anime, and now is a good time with Steins Gate Elite coming out soonish. 

• Like 1

Two posts in one day? Madness!

Update 15:

31# - Steins Gate Zero

To The Promised Place

Date Earned: January 28th 2019

Completed in 2 Years, 1 month

1L2d9694.png

The Prequel/Interquel/Sequel to Steins Gate (All of those do apply if you know the source material)

I have to admit with this one, i skipped a lot of the dialogue, mainly because i have the anime on my backlog list. Fortunatly, this one was a lot easier to complete, with you only needing to save at 4 specific junctions. None of the LINE messages were nessicary to complete the game bar one, and overall, it was a pretty interesting plot, going off the pictures. :D

Only complaint i have is that there were some untranslated things, such as most of the phone menu's  and the FINAL MOVIE

Give this one a shot if you have beaten the original. El Psy Kongroo!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update 16:

32# - Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts III Complete Master

Date Earned: 19th February 2019

Completed in 3 Weeks, 6 Hours

1L773d3c.png

Honestly, this game was a bit of a miss with me. I missed the final fantasy cameo's, there is something that just feels wrong without them. It was an enjoyable ride to the end of the story, but the finding of the treasure just was frustrating. Thank goodness for PowerPyx's video guides, they were a absolute livesaver. Combat was fun, but i felt that you either felt wayyyy too weak, or massively overpowered, there wasnt much of a balance, if any. 

My biggest gripe was the story. Now, as you can see on my account, i have only platinumed the mainline games in the series, and no spinoff games. Basically, the game went like this. Disney World> Beat Boss> Leave World > Plot Dump> Next Disney World. That infuriated me to no end, because IF I WANT TO CONTINUE THE CRUCIAL STORY, I HAVE TO SKIP OVER THE WORLDS. The Secret Ending left me with more questions than answers. 

• 2 months later...

INTERMISSION(PC) - Trails In The Sky

1L200065.png5L29d6be.png1L0c83c5.png

2L3c769a.png6Lf6bf18.png2Lb7fe51.png

3L3cc9ea.png7L7af40b.png3Lf83356.png

4Laca61c.png8Lee497b.png4L6faf7c.png

So, Between KH3 and HyperDimension, i took some time away from Trophy Hunting to finally get around to The Legend Of Heroes:Trails In The Sky. And what can i say other than what a ride. The Story, The Characters, the amazing music just drew me in. Now, you may wonder why i have posted it in my checklist. The Reason was, I FINISHED EVERYTHING. ALL DIFFICULTIES. ALL SIDEQUESTS. ALL CHESTS. I Enjoyed the games that much, despite the problems that i had with the 3rd. 

Trails In The Sky FC

This was a slow introduction, and part of the reason why it took so long for me to get into it was because of the slow pace of the worldbuilding at the beginning. But Boy oh Boy, when the story gets going, the story gets going, leading to a RAGE INDUCING CLIFFHANGER THAT I AM SO GLAD I DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT 10 YEARS TO SEE THE CONTINUATION LIKE SOME PEOPLE. This Game is avalible on PC as well as Vita(Albeit in Japanese), which is where the picture of Estelle, (Girl on Left) comes from. 

Trails In The Sky SC

This game takes place DIRECTLY after the ending of FC, and it basically doesnt slow down the entire time. The plot reveals, the introduction of the big bads of the series, and the level of lore building was insane. One of my favourite things was finding this NPC, called Anton around each of the towns, and that was one of the achievements. I REPEAT, DO NOT PLAY THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEATEN FC. THAT IS ALL. 

Trails In The Sky The 3rd

This was a filler game of sorts, you could probaly just watch cutscenes and be fine. This one was more of a dungeon crawler, with story elements hidden behind doors that you had to reach. Some had set character requirements, others required certain Items. A great way to cap off the arc. 

(Star Door 14 is the one thing you should take away from this game)

Overall, Trails is now one of my favourite series of games, and i cant wait to get stuck into Zero No Kiseki and Ao No Kiseki. 

33# - HyperDimention Neptunia ReBirth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Master

Date Earned: 9th December 2018

Completed in 3 Days, 14 Hours 
1Lfd2b3f.png

So Many References. So much Nep. I have actually bought all the games on PC, and this is where i reccomend people play them, as most are in 60FPS there, with better display options. Basic RPG with tons of animu/game references.

34# - Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Dancing All Night

Date Earned: 3rd June 2019

Completed in 3 Months 4 Days
1L9a27a6.png

Well, i finally got around to beating Persona 4:Dancing all night. Way more story in this game. Most of it told through Visual Novel style cutscenes. I didnt like the story or the songs much, compared to P3's list. Top song was Snowflakes. Not really much else to say, the last hour or so was a grind.  

• 2 months later...

Update 18  

35# - Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Living Legend

Date Earned: 12th August 2019

Completed in 11 Months, 1 Week
1Ldb047f.png

This Game. This masterpiece of a game. If you like Old School JRPG's, look no further. This was a masterclass of design, with its gameworld and story being breathtaking. And now, with the rerelease on switch, my only gripe with this version, the soundtrack, was solved, and in addition, there was even more content. Overall Gametime was 62:17 with 708 battles fought. I also did the bare minimum of sidequests, which would have added easily another 6+ hrs to the total. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBxHGqnVAAAxlAF?format=jpg&name=900x900

36# - Crash Bandicoot

The N.Trepid Crash Bandicoot!

Date Earned: 13th August 2019

Completed in 2 Years 1 Month
1L25a470.png

I like Platformers. I loved Crash. When i heard there was a collection being released, i had to pick it up. Overall, the first game i feel had the most changes, including the relics. Its a shame the speed shoes were not in this one, as it would have made the relic trophies a tad bit easier, and would have shortened this plat time by a looooooot. Shoutouts to the devs that decided to change Crash's sprite hitbox and make jumping on the ropes even harder than it already was T.T

37# - Crash Bandicoot 2: The Wrath of Cortex

The N.Credible Crash Bandicoot!

Date Earned: 17th August 2019

Completed in 3 Days 21 Hrs
1Le6b57f.png

Crash 2 was the first crash game i played, and one of the first platformers i ever completed on the PS1 (with the other one being Croc) This was a great remaster, and it felt good to finally have the slide jump back. A few changes i noticed, was that the red gem was moved slightly higher so you couldnt slide penguin jump to get it early, the polar bear felt faster, and it was great to have the Speed Shoes from 3 as a unlockable bonus from beating cortex. You also couldnt slide jump as easily over the mole pits, i managed it once without the speed shoes, and twice with them. 

38# - Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED

The N.Vincible Crash Bandicoot!

Date Earned: 19th August 2019

Completed in 1 Day 1 Hour
1L2dc066.png

I don't have much experiance with Crash 3. It was definatly the easiest of the three to complete, and the powerups were nice. Time travel gimmick was nice too. Overall, a solid way to end out the collection.

39# - Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight

Dancing In Starlight

Date Earned: 20th August 2019

Completed in 8 Months 2 Weeks
1L2083de.png

Persona 5 was the last dancing game of the three i had to complete, and it definatly had the best songs overall. Persona 5 was my first Persona game in general, so it was nice to see the story of some characters continue, even if i havent finished the original game yet. Shoutout's to the awesome Morgana Ghost outfit, that was the best costume! :3 Overall, i beat this game in around 6 hrs, playing most songs 2-3 times. The reason it says 8 months is i got a trophy on booting it up. :P

40# - The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel

Cold Steel Conqueror

Date Earned: 21th August 2019

Completed in 3 Years, 6 Months
1Lb2b55c.png

I feel like every tenth platinum i get should be a special game for me. And what a special game this one was. After my previous posts about Trails In The Sky, the obvious thing to do was to continue the series. But i had an issue. The Next Major Arc, CrossBell has not been translated officially. So, i could either wait for the Geofront Zero Patch, which i decided to do, or play the poor release of the beta patch that was floating around the internet. That left this game. With the release of Cold Steel III (and hopefully IV) on the horizon, i had to buckle down and catch up. So i started this journey.

You play as the main character of this arc, Rean Schwarzer. Traveling from his home town of Ymir, he sets off to study at Thor's Millitary Academy as part of the newly established Class VII. (Why they didnt call it class VI is beyond me, but hey, i guess it sounds cooler)

Each character was unique, each had their own backstory, relationships, and things to do. One of my favourite parts of this game was to take the time and spend BONDING POINTS (SOCIAL LINKS GO) to learn more about your favourites! Gameplay wise, you would spend a few days in a hub town, Trista, doing sidequests and the like, you would do an exam, either physical or question based, and then move on to a field study, which could take place in any of the major towns in the Erebonian Empire. That is all i will say about the story, as its story is crucial to the Kiseki series as a whole, as it takes place around the same time as the crossbell games. 

Trophy wise, this one was pretty standard for a JRPG. Collect All Chests (there are at least 500) Catch all the fish, Collect all the Magical Mcguffins that buff your characters and so on and so forth. The mcguffins require at least two playthroughs, as one is locked behind doing 40 sidequests, and you have to choose between two, making the other one NG+ There was also a trophy for playing for 100 HRs, i had around 47HRs when i beat the game for the first time, doing EVERY SIDEQUEST. (Normal).

Then there are difficulty trophies, of which one is to clear the game on Nightmare, the hardest mode. Thankfully, NG+ makes this a nonissue. 

Warning. This Game does end on a cliffhanger which directly leads into the sequel game. You have been warned. 

• 3 months later...

A Long time between posts, means i have some catching up to do! 

41# - Persona 5

Legendary Phantom Theif

Date Earned: 27th October 2019

Completed in 2 Years, 6 Months
1Lf68317.png

Ahhh Persona 5. I finally got you done, and 3 days before your Japanese rerelease. Oh well.

This was my first Persona game, and boy, was i not expecting it to take so long. So many tutorials and hand holding. I followed KillScottKill's guide, and although the path did differ at points, i still had around 13 days of free time to waste once i had done everything. Very enjoyable game, and one of the few i bought the OST to. Highly Reccomended, but keep around 80-100 HRS spare. 

42# - One Piece: Burning Blood

(See Game Title for Platinum Title)

Date Earned: 26th November 2019

Completed in 3 Years, 2 Months
1Lae98bf.png

One Piece is one of my favourite anime's of all time. I have watched all the episodes at least twice though, and although i didnt think this game was as good as the Naruto arena fighters, i still think its a good time, at least for a afternoon playthrough. Completion on the other hand... Yeah no. 

This game's main arc is the Marineford arc, and it acts as a 16? round tutorial with a few bonus fights thrown in to spice things up. Most of the extra content outside of story mode is wanted posters, which is basically a challenge style mode where they can chuck different enemies at you, and different win conditions. My Favourite character to use ironically was Ace, due to his amazing Ranged options. 

• 1 month later...

New Year! New Updates, New RPGS!

43# - Yakuza 0

Where It All Began

Date Earned: 20th December 2019

Completed in 2 Years, 10 months
1L865212.png

Never in my wildest dreams did i think that i would ever complete a Yakuza game 100%. I love the series to death, and have all the entries in the franchise, including the two PSP games. Actually, before i did this one, the closest game i 100%ed was Yakuza 3 on PS3, but i never did the minigames. No excuse now right?

Anyway, this game takes place during the Bubble era of Japan, and introduces us to Kazuma Kiryu, a temporary on/off member of the Dojima Family. This game's story revolves around the Empty Lot, a small scrap of land in the middle of Kamurocho's bustling city. Whoever controls that part of the city basically has the racket over the whole town.

Beat em up gameplay is the name of the game here, and money is your EXP, so grind grind and grind some more! There are a bunch of different minigames, and there are requirements for each of them for the 100%. I have learnt Mahjong, Mastered UFO Catchers, and even called up ladies in a telephone club, thanks to this game. Platinum Requires that you complete 100% of the completion list, and a minimum of Two Playthroughs, one on Hard, the other on Legend. (Golden Gun really helps here)

The Final thing i had to do was Batting. I suck at it. So it took me a while to earn the 5 million yen. Best tip i can give, is that Kiryu will stop moving when it is time to hit. This is without a doubt, my rarest platinum, and i will return to the series one day.

44# - YS VIII: Lacrimosa Of Dana

Adventurer Extraordinaire

Date Earned: 1st January 2020

Completed in 2 years, 3 months

1L3bcebb.png

Let me tell you a story. Have you ever heard of the Adventurer known as Adol Christin? He is a facinating young man, let me tell you. This story, the Travelogue of the Gaete Sea, tells of his adventures on the boat Lombardia, and his eventual boat sinking on the mysterious Isle Of Seiren. 

This game is really great. Its one of those rare games, where getting 100% is not a chore, and you desperately want to achieve it, so you can make the gametime even longer. This is a action JRPG where you as mentioned above, explore the Mysterious Isle Of Seiren, rescuing survivors along the way. Each survivor saved adds another useful function to the makeshift village, like a tailor for making attachments, or a BlackSmith for enhancing your weaponry. The Music is sublime, and its one of the better Falcom OST's i have heard. I Actually got this game because of the two bookstands that were in the LE, so i could use them for my OST shelf. They look really good. Each Character has 12 Skills to collect, and 95% of them are useful. Give this one a shot.

To Continue Adol's Story, you need to read The Book Of YS: Seven. 

45# - Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin

The Dark Soul

Date Earned: 12th January 2020

Completed in 3 Years??? (Estimate due to hidden status, will fix later)

1L576d91.png

6 Playthroughs. Multiple Ragequits. This is Dark Souls alright.

This game is a Wall. That's the best way i can describe it. Depending on your playstyle, and weapon choice, will make the game easier, or harder. Originally, i stuck with a Mace. Then i went for the Estoc. Sunset Staff. Before finally settling on the trusty old Murakamo. You need to collect everything in this game for the platinum. All the gestures, Spells. Some of which require multiple playthroughs. But i did it. After 267 Hrs, and many NG+ attempts. 

If i can do it, you can as well. So come, and embrace the Dark in Majula today. I wont stop you. 

• 1 month later...

New Batch of Trophies!

46# - The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel II

The Ashen Chevalier

Date Earned 31st January 2020

Completed in 3 Years 1 Month

1Lafd2ca.png

A Direct Continuation of Trails Of Cold Steel, this game takes place just a few weeks after the cliffhanger ending of Cold Steel I. Rean Wakes up to find himself in his hometown of Ymir, and set's off to find his classmates while a civil war is raging on. 

Overall, this was a good continuation. I did like the Second part of the game more, as you get access to an airship, and can explore pretty much anywhere you want. Music is top tier too, and you cannot mention Cold Steel II without mentioning Blue Destination. Great theme. On to Cold Steel III!

47# - Spyro The Dragon

Gnasty's Demise

Date Earned 16th February 2020

Completed in 6 Days, 20 Hours

1L891f42.png

I needed to take a break from RPG's after Yakuza 0, YS VIII, Dark Souls II and Cold Steel II back to back. So i picked up the reignited trilogy. Very nice looking remaster, though i dont have any experiance with the original. (Only played 3 originally.) Overall a very easy game, but whoever designed the Supercharge is evil. Hopefully that improves in other games. 

48# - Dragon Ball Z:Kakarot

Dragon Ball Master

Date Earned 24th February 2020

Completed in 1 Week, 5 Days

1L24b063.png

I had no experiance with the Dragon Ball Z anime. And because of the sheer amount of episodes, i thought the game would be the easiest way. I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, the game was not hard. It just had a tendancy to HARDCRASH my PS4Pro. Overall, it crashed 9 times. I think it was due to Spamming Masenko/Kamehameha in the charged state, but dont quote me on that. 

Hot Take: You could take Goku out of the story for the most part and it would be the same game. You control Gohan for the majority of it. 

Also had the Hovercar trophies not trigger, and had to do half a NG+ to get back up to that point (you unlock it in the Android Saga)

Avoid this or wait for a patch. Or Hell, WATCH THE GODDAMN ANIME if you are that desperate.

• 3 months later...

49# - Final Fantasy 7

Gaia's Guardian

Date Earned: 27th February 2020

Completed in 3 Years 5 Months

1L04d60a.png

The Original Final Fantasy 7 was a game that was well lauded, thanks to its stunning production values, and its moving story. This was the first time a main character had been killed off in a major way in the story, and it affected a lot of people, myself included. However, my first final fantasy game wasnt this one, it was 8. So i missed all the hype, and all the praise, leading me to eventually try it now. And its an ok game. I like it better than the remake. It has its own charm.

Trophy Wise, this game isnt difficult, aside from one trophy which bugged out for me, forcing another playthrough. Dating Barret. I Like barret. But boy, his affection value is a pain in the ass to fix, there is a glitch, but if you go too far, like i think i did, it wont work. Even if you do the scene.

50# - Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Master Of Fate

Date Earned: 06 June 2020 

Completed in 2 Months 1 Week

1Lfeaf2f.png

When This game came out, i dropped my original plan of making Tales Of Vesperia DE my 50th, but since the original was 49, i thought it was only fitting to make this game number 50. And boy, what a game to choose. I have so many mixed opinions on this game, and a majority of that is due to the hard mode. 

Hard mode, for those that dont know, disables your items. That's fair enough, but there is no way to RECOVER MP, outside of Aerith's Soul Drain or the MP Restoration Materia. This was a pain in the ass, and it forced me to grind to max level to counteract it, i was at LVL 39 at the end of my normal playthrough, the cap is LVL 50.

But apart from that, the majority of the game was enjoyable, and im glad i took the time to experiance it. I was tempted to change games a lot. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

2020 has come to an end, and to finish off, Update 20. 

Overall, i got 10 platinums this year, and i am quite proud of that accomplishment, as some of them were LONG JRPGS. 

51# - Yakuza Kiwami

KIWAMI

Date Earned: 12th July 2020

Completed in 2 years, 3 months

1L75c68d.png

Ahhhh, Back to the streets of Kamurocho. This game takes place shortly after the events of Zero, and because its a remake of the original game in the series, it is much much shorter. Noticible changes were the majima everywhere system, where Majima becomes Mr.Shakedown, and shows up in various costumes and fights with different styles. It was fun to see where he would show up next! We also got more backstory with Fishki (Nishkiyama) and showed how he turned into a bad person. 

Overall, this plat was much easier than Zero's. And if you missed a ball in the baseball minigame, it wasnt a INSTANT FAIL. Thank god. 

52# - Assassins Creed 2

Master Assassin

Date Earned: 17th October 2020

Completed in 2 Years, 6 Months

1Lfe07c1.png

My "unofficial" start to the AC series. Altair is all well and good, but the first game is boring. AC2 has a much better protaginist, and a much better paced game, though i thought it was a tad too long for my liking. Overall, an easy list, but my tip, is to collect as LITTLE feathers as possible till  the end. I had to use a map to find all of them, and there isnt one in game. Keep that in mind, as that problem is thankfully fixed in later titles.

53# - Astro's Playroom

You've Only Done Everything

Date Earned: 15th November 2020

Completed in 3 Days, 12 Hours

1Lc8e66a.png

What a fantastic show off demo for the Dualsense! I loved this game, and im very tempted to pick up a VR headset so i can play the other Astro title. Cameo's abound in this game, and seeing the Monster Hunter Reference, with a LANCE USER, just made my day. This game made me smile from end to end. If you get a PS5, please, platinum this first, its well worth the 3-5 hours it takes to fully complete it.

54# - Final Fantasy X HD

Spira Completionist

Date Earned: 25th November 2020

Completed in 4 Years, 8 Months

1L21a701.png

This was a struggle. I have attempted this platinum many times over the years. This one is my longest worked on platinum, for sure. I have the entire story for this game memorized. I know where every chest is, every weapon. All the secrets. Dodging 200 Lightning Bolts was a pain. Chocobo riding was a pain. I love FFX, but i would not reccomend 100%ing this title. Its just too much of a grind. Major respect to those that have this platinum. You Guys worked hard, and its a badge of Honor as far as i am concerned.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

55# - SpiderMan Remastered

Be Greater

Date Earned: 28th Jan 2021

Completed in 2 months, 2 weeks, 1 day

1Lc59783.png

Back to the NYC we go with this remaster included with Miles Morales. Adaptive Triggers was a nice edition, and i played with the RT Performance mode for that nice 60FPS.

I actually feel like the Framerate increase made this a bit harder to pull off, with the stealth sections in particular, but i did do the DLC with this, and they were also a nice addition. Reccomended.

56# - Demon's Souls (PS5)

Slayer Of Trophies

Date Earned: 3rd March 2021

Completed in 1 month, 6 days

1L2adaa8.png

I never played the ps3 version of demon's souls. It was an experiance to go back to this title, and wow, did bluepoint deliver. Graphical upgrades, one of the best uses of Adaptive Triggers i have seen, and some of the best community around. I would not have got this plat without the assistance of other DES players, and for that, i am particuarly greatful.

57# - FFVII Remake Part 1:Intergrade

Master Of Fate

Date Earned: 10th June 2021

Completed in 55 Seconds (Fastest Platinum)

1Lab4f79.png

Don't you just love autopopping platinums! This is now my fastest platinum, and much better than the previous one. Not much to say here, its FFVII Remake, but with 60FPS and a yuffie DLC.

Yuffie is awesome in this. 

58# - MetalGal

Platinum Gal

Date Earned: 13th July 2021

Completed in 30 Minutes, 30 Seconds 

1Lb0364e.png

A cheap platformer. If you like megaman, you probably will get a kick out of this, even though you dont have to beat it for the platinum.

59# - Final Fantasy XIV (PS3/PS4)

A Realm Restored

Date Earned: 26th Oct 2021

Completed in 5 Years, 8 Months 

1Lcb7178.png

Hooboy. This is the hardest platinum i will ever obtain, the one that requires the most commitment. Not that this is a hard platinum, but it does require at minimum, 6 MONTHS of playtime. The reason, is one trophy, 1000 Levequests. You get 10 a day. But they cap at 100. So if you dont use them, like i didnt, this takes a LONG TIME. MSQ wise, i just finished Stormblood when i got this. So i still have peak to go. My PS5 list is at 48% as of this post. I wanted to save this for #60, but something else caught my eye.

60# - CastleVania Requiem: Symphony Of The Night & Rondo Of Blood

A Miserable Little Pile of Secrets

Date Earned: 13th Nov 2021

Completed in 3 Years, 2 Weeks

1L0b1f58.png

What is a man? A Miserable Pile of Secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

I am really bad at old school castlevania. But during FFXIV's platinum, i completed Rondo Of Blood 100%. Symphony Of The Night, i have beaten previously, and is one of my all time favourite titles, so its fitting that it takes #60. 

61# - Voice Of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars

Ruler Of The Dragon's Isle

Date Earned: 15th Dec 2021

Completed in 1 Week, 3 Days

1L8b6f02.png

Card Games. With Yoko Taro. Its a card RPG here folks, and a short one. I enjoyed it, but was a bit too grindy for me.

62# - Tales Of Arise

Arisen

Date Earned: 24th Feb 2022

Completed in 5 Months, 1 Week

1L165189.png

This was a surprise. I had always liked the Tales Of Series, but this was a massive upgrade, both graphically, and gameplay wise. Fantastic story, and i highly reccomend this one. 

63# - Elden Ring

Elden Ring

Date Earned: 24th Feb 2022

Completed in 1 Month, 4 Days

1L1b381d.png

I dont have to prove anything anymore. As far as im concerned, if you have this platinum, you have platinumed every Soulslike. I did everything in this game, taking me 74 HRS to complete. 

64# - Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain Of Memories

Chain Of Memories Master

Date Earned: 18th April 2022

Completed in 3 Years, 6 Months

1L776c31.png

Fuck this buggy card game. Im sorry KH fans, if you like this, you either have PTSD from completing it, or dont remember it. This caused my PS5 to Gray Screen twice. I also had a bug where the last enemy card didnt count, forcing me to reload my save until it decided to work. Not an enjoyable KH game at all for me. 

65# - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Birth By Sleep Master

Date Earned: 21st April 2022

Completed in 2 days, 5 hours. (pretty sure this is wrong)

1Lf4218c.png

The PSP Kingdom Hearts game. 3 Protags, one clearly stronger than the other 2. 3 Checklists to complete. In total, this took me 88 HRS. 

100% Completion photo