Online Ranking

KenjiCBZ

Which Online Rank have you been able to reach? At the moment, I've led Eddy to Warrior, and so, every other character has been brought to Grand Master, except for few characters (Law and Heihachi) who are Brawler. Now I've stopped playing with Eddy and I'm focusing on Claudio, I've become Marauder with him.

How about you? We may also use this Topic to do some Player Matches against players of the same rank.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

Warrior?Maurader. Wow dats awesome. That means you good. I managed to reach brawler with king.Could have reached higher but ended up losing promotion matches and 1 time a guy quit on me.

Also I put the game aside since the plat.But 1 time I got a winning streak of 27.That helped also with brawler.

On 17/03/2018 at 10:32 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

How about you? We may also use this Topic to do some Player Matches against players of the same rank.

I wish but connection is gonna sux.Dat lag.

Thanks man! Actually reaching the Yellow ranks is not that big deal, but is satisfying, for me. I'd try go further but I'm afraid of losing and become Vanguard again.

If you want to try add me. Now I've stopped playing with Claudio and I'm trying with Miguel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...