"Conquered Formidables" trophy not unlocking?

THEQXD

Today I finished the final battle and finally got an S rank, both of the rank trophy's poped but much to my dismay Conquered Formidables did not. I have all of the other boss battles S ranked as well, is anybody else having trouble with this or is there other requirement I am missing?

THEQXD.png

Yes and yes, well I did hero and legend of the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight if that's what you're talking about, as for the boyhood section itself I don't think so but i will try

THEQXD.png

• 7 months later...

Update 1.03 has a trophy bug -- Conquered Formidables (at least for non-Fullburst version). I have S ranked all 8 battles on both Legend/Hero routes but no trophy dropped. After I deleted the 4.5G game data (not save data!!), re-entered the game and SKIPPED the 1.03 updates, it prompted for game install as it was my first time running the game. After that I picked a boss battle (vs Sasuke since it's the easiest), the battle ended with S rank and the trophy instantly dropped. So I am 100% sure for 1.03, unless you have DLC (which I don't), you are out of luck on Conquered Formidables and also the platinum trophy

• Like 1