multiplayer help

CrypticImpunity

hi psnprofiles 

can someone explain or know how multiplayer co op works?

I've not had to use it for it the entire game but I'm having a extremely bad time in defiled chalice on watch dog.

how can I specificly search for coop partners on certain layers and chalices?

if anyone else is having issues or wants to help you can add me but like I said I'm not sure how to search or coop in pecific chalices its only quick search coop

plz help

Hey bud, here's how I managed it on my first attempt - it's a nice and easy method using the npc summon:

This was the only boss fight where I used the npc summons after reading about the horror stories and it worked a charm. If this still doesn't work for you, I can jump on and help you.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I was using the vitality and stamina runes. I also went for a strength build, so depending on your character this might not work as well. I stacked as many of my strongest physical dmg gems on the weapon as possible, including ones that had a weapon durability penalty since I'd just get the weap repaired after the fight anyway.

Also as you can see I'm absolutely shit at this game, so you should be able to breeze through it.

Edited by Zolkovo
Re-uploaded in HD