Quick Way to get Level 6/7 Armour/Weapons?

PhantomFear94

Hi all, 

Quick question; finished the main story yesterday, and am following PowerPyx's guide to mop up all collectibles region by region.   

Encountered my first Valkeryie and, well, it f**ked me up royally.   Dropped the difficulty to easy, and still couldn't do it. 

Read up about it, and apparently need to be at least level 6 if not 7.  

I'm just off Level 5, and have nearly levelled up everything weapon-wise; anyone got any tips on how to quickly get up to Level 6/7?

It depends what even gear you are wearing. Are you in greens? blues? legendaries? epics? Theres also certain gears that minimize valkyrie damage. Are you good at parry and dodge? Or just want full Strength to burn them down? I personally go the full vitality route, almost max that VIT bar. My first Valk was fighting the queen and holy shit that was rough. But to answer your question, Probably 2-3 hours to get the right set of gears. Since I personally did a lot of the stuffs before even finishing the story, didnt feel there was a need to rush. Also is your rage and health even maxed? Rage helps me build my HP back when needed in those fights, also a full HP bar may be nice...wouldnt want to be dead in 1-2 hits. The valks are srs business even on "easy".

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
I meant enchantments to minimize valk dmg up to 15%.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It depends what even gear you are wearing. Are you in greens? blues? legendaries? epics? Theres also certain gears that minimize valkyrie damage. Are you good at parry and dodge? Or just want full Strength to burn them down? I personally go the full vitality route, almost max that VIT bar. My first Valk was fighting the queen and holy shit that was rough. But to answer your question, Probably 2-3 hours to get the right set of gears. Since I personally did a lot of the stuffs before even finishing the story, didnt feel there was a need to rush. Also is your rage and health even maxed? Rage helps me build my HP back when needed in those fights, also a full HP bar may be nice...wouldnt want to be dead in 1-2 hits. The valks are srs business even on "easy".

I have traveller armour (i.e. Path of the Zealot trophy), and prefer to parry when possible.     Health and rage isn't maxed yet.   Because the valkyries are woven into PP's collectible guide, I went to follow that post game and, well, holy shit haha.    May do everything non Valkeryie related and do that right at the end instead. 

Even though I am Vit + Runic spec I can burn down 2/3 of the valks atm pretty easily. I start by charging in and popping the kids wolves attack, and all 4 of his arrows with the legendary armor that give bonus to final arrow shot. I also pop all runic abilities. If...lucky, itll destroy half of the valks HP bar. Then I try to dodge parry as much while spamming arrows, lightning based preferable. Once my life my HP drops 30-40% I pop my rage and unleash on the Valk, once the rage is over and HP mostly regenerated, Thy runics should be charged by now. Charge in pop all runics again and if lucky the wolves attack are back, pop that to finish the valk up. Some of the valks die so fast ti skipped their final phase attack for some.