Save ModNation Racers: October 10th, 2018 (Shutdown Date)

WorldsBestSpy

FULL DISCRETION: This a thread for trying to save ModNation Racers/ LBPK If you want it to go offline, please don't come in here and hate.

Good morning PSNProfiles.

I am WorldsBestSpy, your average platinum hunter. Been a part of this community for nearly 2 years now, loved 95% of it. 

I come here on behalf of the ACTIVE ModNation Racers community. The same community that still races on a nightly basis, the same community that still downloads mods. The same community still laughing and raging in races. Still on the mic for multiple hours at a time. All of this sounds fun, right? It is. This game means a lot to some people, including myself. The game will die soon, and I do not want that, neither does the community.

The game is set to shut down July 10th, 2018  ModNation Racers is set to be shut down on October 10th, 2018 now. its a 3 month extension, but it will still die. We are not going to be complacent about this.

I ask for your guys help, to sign this petition and get the word out. Keep the servers online, or turn over the server info to the fans.Yeah. petitions are not always the sure fire way to win, but we still gotta try something. https://www.change.org/p/sony-keep-modnation-racers-littlebigplanet-karting

(This is in conjunction with the LBPK shutdown, as that community will suffer the same fate. Not only this, both LBPK and MNR are in the same family and developed by United Front Games (rest in peace). This is the end goal; to save LBPK AND MNR online experiences from being forgotten and dead.)

I, as a member of PSNP, as a member of the MNR community, as a moderator on r/PS3, will do everything in my power to get the word out. Despite my limited time, I will try my best, balancing both my real life duties, relationship, and my impending graduation, and my commitment to this cause.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I do plan on making a video to support this cause. 

https://howmanydaystill.com/its/modnation-racers-ragnarok-1   Time left till shutdown for MNR.

Edited by WorldsBestSpy
  • Like 2