Tips for endless?

Hey, I'm trying to get the movie gallery for my final trophy. I can get through 61 people in Endless using Orochi, but Goenitz keeps defeating me. I'm assuming the people after him are just as tough. Any tips from those who've gotten the trophy? Thanks in advance.

• 6 months later...

Should you have him unlock, use Orochi. He can make this mode (and this trophy) easy. Just spam the following moves:

Exorcism of Untouchables (fireball forward + Square, or in FGC Terms, 236+Square)

Encompassing Chaos (Orochi's super move, (fireball forward x2 + Square OR Triangle, or in FGC Terms, 236236 + Square and Triangle. You can also go into MAX Mode and use a more powerful version of this move, but the command is fireball forward x2 + Square AND Triangle. You can also use the more powerful version when you have 3 bars of meter, which is EASY to get with Orochi) 

Use these 2 moves and chances are, this trophy will be easy. You can die once you have defeated 65 people (65 wins is needed for the trophy). Hope this helps.

Edited by RacingJBone
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 2:47 PM, RacingJBone said:

Should you have him unlock, use Orochi. He can make this mode (and this trophy) easy. Just spam the following moves:

Exorcism of Untouchables (fireball forward + Square, or in FGC Terms, 236+Square)

Encompassing Chaos (Orochi's super move, (fireball forward + Square and Triangle, or in FGC Terms, 236 + Square and Triangle. You can also go into MAX Mode and use a more powerful version of this move. You can also use the more powerful version when you have 3 bars of meter, which is EASY to get with Orochi) 

Use these 2 moves and chances are, this trophy will be easy. You can die once you have defeated 65 people (65 wins is needed for the trophy). Hope this helps.

Got it! Thank you very much for the tip! Took me a bit to get past Omega Rugal, but on my winning run I ended up beating him twice!

• Like 2