Game Breaking Bug

Well, I am never going to complete this game due to a terrible game-breaking bug.

For some reason, EVERYONE has Regen status. Including bosses.

I am unable to continue through the Feywood because Rafflesia, the boss in the middle of that place, will use an attack that drains you completely of MP. Once you drop that flower to critical health... POOF! It is refilled to full. This is because it has constant Regen status on it and YOU CAN NOT DISPEL IT.

I started hitting this bug after trying to take down the Lindwyrm hunt. Worse, even common Shield Wyrms now have it so I am assuming everyone in the game has Regen Status. I know because my entire party has Regen status. I did not cast Regen on anyone.

I did not have any trouble until I hit Rafflesia, and now I have to waste all of my Elixirs and even then I couldn't kill it in time for the Regen to refill its health to full. That means I can never kill it and once I lose all of my MP due to its special attack, I cannot heal so I'm dead.

My platinum journey is over and this account is forever stained with a game I cannot even complete. I am going to send an error report to Square-Enix about this and hope that it can be patched because I am sure I am not the only one with this problem.

(For the record I have the Seitengrat and two Wyrmhero blades but I cannot do enough damage to kill a boss fast enough before the health restores. And no, I know this boss does not have healing abilities.)

Well, that's the excuse to go play World of Final Fantasy or Ni No Kuni 2!

EDIT: I reinstalled and it persisted... then I noticed that Zodiac Age is MUCH harder than the original because there was no MP draining field vs. the original Rafflesia fight! :o I was lucky I had a ton of Bio Motes or I would have died again. :( Also, it seems that they made it tougher - magic doesn't restore its HP, but attacking with weapons heals it. Never mind.

Edited by SquidBaronet