RiME - How pick up?

MehmmyCakes

Hi. I play Rime. So I read guide. Guide says climb cliff:

***spoilers***

Find shell

***end***

I did. I jump on it, I yell. I spin. I pushed all buttons. Even touch pad. I did screenshot button too. Maybe my controller. I tried 3 controllers. 

I searched yahoo, google, and bing. I have been at shell for 35 minutes. I see butterflies. Butterflies dont tell me. 

This is digital. No manual. I watched 13 vids youtube, none say how pick up. Plz help.

37 minutes ago, MehmmyCakes said:

Hi. I play Rime. So I read guide. Guide says climb cliff:

***spoilers***

Find shell

***end***

I did. I jump on it, I yell. I spin. I pushed all buttons. Even touch pad. I did screenshot button too. Maybe my controller. I tried 3 controllers. 

I searched yahoo, google, and bing. I have been at shell for 35 minutes. I see butterflies. Butterflies dont tell me. 

This is digital. No manual. I watched 13 vids youtube, none say how pick up. Plz help.

How far you into game? Send me screen shot if possible, I'm on ps4 at the moment. All you should have to do is press square to pick it up and it should play part of the lullaby that counts towards the lost lullaby trophy. 

Edited by Dukes4369
Adding more info.

1 hour ago, Dukes4369 said:

How far you into game? Send me screen shot if possible, I'm on ps4 at the moment. All you should have to do is press square to pick it up and it should play part of the lullaby that counts towards the lost lullaby trophy. 

Thank you! Sine you confirm square I press it nothing. Press 10 nothing. I mad press and hold square anger. He pick up. I try next collectible, he pick up. You have push and hold square. That annoying.

50 minutes ago, MehmmyCakes said:

Thank you! Sine you confirm square I press it nothing. Press 10 nothing. I mad press and hold square anger. He pick up. I try next collectible, he pick up. You have push and hold square. That annoying.

Out of curiosity i re-downloaded game, i was up against plinth and pressed square and i got shell. You shouldn't have to hold down square for it to pick up objects. But either way i'm glad you got it and can continue on with this great game.