Here is some clarification on the Toet trophy

big_bob002

I've seen mixed info online about how to unlock this trophy.  The guide on here and multiple videos were able to achieve it in 2 steps.  That didn't work for me.  I also saw comments on YouTube about it glitching for other people. 

There's potentially 2 things to pick up.  The red glasses on the chair and also the glasses case on the filing cabinet in the back of your partner's office.  I'm not confident you need the case but it's easy enough to grab.  This 1 minute video shows both. 

There's also 2 places the trophy can unlock.  Once while waiting on the couch and you look to your left to look at secretary.  As seen in this video.  

That still didn't work after multiple attempts but I got it while eating at your desk opposite the secretary.  You're supposed to interact with your plate but I just stared at her and it popped. 

Edited by big_bob002

If anyone is having trouble I recommend watching maka91's video on it. He shows the players where all the collectibles are and how to unlock all but one trophy in the game. There are some parts where you have to be paying attention to the video because he doesn't give enough heads up for some parts but overall I was able to get the platinum easily using is guide.