Edward Scissor guns?

You

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, enaysoft said:

All the cars look the same, am I supposed to shoot down all cars and avoid the ones that look like Police Cars?

Edward scissorguns is not done on the chapter with the cars, that is chapter 21.

To get Edward scissorguns you have to do get through the barber shop without shooting any of the customers.

Its easy to just not shoot anything other than the few customers that are standing and will get in the way of the moving cart you are in, you have to shoot their hair to give them a haircut, then they will get out of your way.

I'm putting together a guide for this game and just now made a video for this chapter

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 02/07/2018 at 11:56 AM, the_game_nerd said:

Edward scissorguns is not done on the chapter with the cars, that is chapter 21.

To get Edward scissorguns you have to do get through the barber shop without shooting any of the customers.

Its easy to just not shoot anything other than the few customers that are standing and will get in the way of the moving cart you are in, you have to shoot their hair to give them a haircut, then they will get out of your way.

I'm putting together a guide for this game and just now made a video for this chapter

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed.

Did the link change? Seems like your channel is still up despite the message.