HELP Can't Manually Save With Move Controllers

ragnarok2887

Just picked up Skyrim VR in the sale as seemingly I'm the only one who has never played it in one of its many different forms.  Anyway, cut to me just finishing the very first introductory quest 'Unbound' and I go to make a manual save (as recommended in the PSNProfiles guide).  I find where you are meant to be able to save (hidden away in the map>journal>system menu) and I can't save.  Both the 'Quicksave' & 'Save' functions are greyed out, so it wont let me select either of them.

To be clear, I am using Move controllers, and before anyone says, I know you have to hold down the trigger and motion across to select the option - the problem is that that doesn't work.  It works when selecting the 'Load' option, but the 'Save' options are both greyed out.   I restarted the game to see if that would fix it - it didn't.  I restarted again, this time using the DUALSHOCK controller instead - this did work.  Strangely the Move controllers are what seems to be the problem in not allowing me to manually save.   

My question is - Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it?  Would really prefer to play this game with the Move controllers as it seems to be much more immersive, but I really do want to be able to manually save when I need to.  Any help/advice would be appreciated. 

• Like 1