Understanding Turning points and games route system

This has been on my mind since i started playing the game and i want to fully understand how the game decides certain things for example anyone who has played through chapter 1 will know that in almost every path Haruto is killed by the dominator

(i am currently only doing Nadeshiko's route)

However i by accident found one route where he lives and is paralyzed and not killed by the dominator. There is really one path for this event to occur and you have to choose specific choices

1. Go with Akane

2. Go to Haruto's residence

3.Go to library

4. search any floor except the study room

Now regardless of whether you have tsurugi shoot or do it yourself Haruto will live and Shiori will not become a latent criminal (though she still appears in chapter 3) and most game content will act as if Haruto is dead.

Further more in chapter 2 regarding Kanae there are certain paths which when conducting an internal investigation upon finding her will lead to Tsurugi killing her with the dominator and Yuya becoming a latent criminal. I found a review online which stated that Nadeshiko could also be the one who killed her with her crime coefficient at over 300 but every time i do confront Kanae directly with Nadeshiko her crime coefficient is 213. There is also turning point checks twice during this confrontation

So i want to know if anyone has encountered any other unique scenes or has come to grasp how the game's turning point or other UI systems work

Please work with me to decode this damn thing

Also this has nothing to do with trophies its just out of curiosity really.

I have finished flow charts for the events in chapter 1 and chapter 2 up until Kanae's enforcement but i want to confirm whether anyone has encountered any different scenes while playing (Nadeshiko)

I should also point out turning points do not affect Hues but are affected by them also if anyone knows what the notification which shows Nadeshiko's face on the side is that information would be greatly appreciated