Bug to get level in Injustice PSVITA without boost online

KingStoneFlashBr

• 10 months later...
On 10/29/2018 at 10:28 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I'm amazed no one realized you can just close application when you get the streak boost before it expires to reset timer. 

Close as in go to the home button and can leave the game open and leave the vita on standby or fully close/terminate the game?

Edited by Rockstar-Suicide

9 hours ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

Close as in go to the home button and can leave the game open and leave the vita on standby or fully close/terminate the game?

I have a video that you can check as a reference, but you pretty much close the app (quit the game) and the streak should still be there.

This only works on ranked streaks, not ones you can buy. I would recommend testing it with a 2x before you decide to test it with a 10x and losing it. But you can technically close at any point after getting it, but before it expires and it should reset the clock when you open the game.

20 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I have a video that you can check as a reference, but you pretty much close the app (quit the game) and the streak should still be there.

This only works on ranked streaks, not ones you can buy. I would recommend testing it with a 2x before you decide to test it with a 10x and losing it. But you can technically close at any point after getting it, but before it expires and it should reset the clock when you open the game.

I found my issue, since I had never lost a match so I could never retrigger a 15 win streak, since I was well over 200. Took a loss, and was able to get back on track :)

• Like 1