Battlelog and in game stats not updating / sticking

Hi all,

is anyone still playing this that's trophy hunting? I cannot seem to rank up as my battlelog stats and in game stats are not sticking.. at the end of a round I can see it's updated, then next round it's right back where I left off.. battlelog isn't working well. Is there a known issue? I deleted my profile on the playstation and it resync'd when I went back online to play again, but the same issue. Any thoughts? Workarounds?

Hi! 

I have the same problem, and I found a solution. It does not fix the problem, but slowly allows you to reach the goal. All you have to do is leave game before the end of the match and go back to the server, it does not have to be the same one. In this way your stats will be saved from the combat. Points from Ribbons are lost. Battlelog will update most of the data after some time. This method is tested on me and a few of my friends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FiodorKing said:

Hi! 

I have the same problem, and I found a solution. It does not fix the problem, but slowly allows you to reach the goal. All you have to do is leave game before the end of the match and go back to the server, it does not have to be the same one. In this way your stats will be saved from the combat. Points from Ribbons are lost. Battlelog will update most of the data after some time. This method is tested on me and a few of my friends.

Nice find.  Glad I’m not alone. I’ll try this out , thank you for the response.