Trophy thoughts?

4 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

When does Kakashi's Special Mission unlock? I think mines is glitched or something. I did his mission titled that in the VR Area already. I did it twice and no trophy. Does it unlock upon completing that mission? If so, the trophy is glitched as I don't have it. I see some people do but I might need to make a back up save to get that trophy on a new save. 

My trophy had glitched on me. I backup my save file and made a new game/character.Got the trophy after completing the 2nd VR mission. 

This will probably be the hardest Naruto platin, not only in terms on grinding, but also in terms of difficulty.

I unlocked all missions now and wow... These get really really hard. Like one combo halves your health, enemies like to spam bunshins and these can even use ultimates from behind you, so you will often randomly instant die because of stuff like this. And also, every mission is timed and the A rank missions and some B rank missions are pretty harsh in that regard, even with a full group of 4. I felt like even the S rank ones were a bit more forgiving than these ones. Prepare yourself to sit for like 20 minutes on a mission, only to fail in the end because the timer runs out. They require a full team where everyone knows their class very well & knows the startegies for the specific mission and even then you will probably need 4-5 tries for some of the missions, because they just love to put infinitely respawning smaller enemies all around the main target, so you cant properly aim and your combos get canceled very often due to getting hit by something.

If you want to do this with randoms, good luck repeating the same mission for hours.

Honestly, the main story missions are very easy in comparison.

Edited by Narutofreak1412