What Am I Missing? Post-Game

HydrossityZone

I've beaten the game, collected 90 recipes and collected 135 ingredients. (The maxes are 100 recipes and 160 ingredients) but the bridge at the edge of the road is still closed off. I've combed every piece of the sea and land available and squeezed it dry of everything it has to offer. What am I missing? Is anybody else stuck here or has anyone been past that bridge?

• 4 weeks later...

I have to say that bridge to nowhere has been the biggest disappointment/letdown during the game.  Other areas that were closed off to you gave you the same message, "I shouldn't wander too far," or something like that.  That one bridge kept giving me that message the whole game.  Every time I was notified my area of exploration increased, I tried to cross that bridge and just got the same message.  I held out hope that once I completed the story, I'd be allowed past that bridge and have a new area to explore to get the last few missing ingredients and the last few recipes.  Alas, I think it's an invisible wall and there's no actual content past it.  If only they used a different message so it wasn't teasing me the whole game.