I Heart Manhattan Trophy Did Not Require Picture of the Raft To Unlock For Me

SebGamer93

I don't know if anyone experienced the same thing, but after I completed everything in the city the only thing I was missing was a picture of the Raft (the prison) for the landmark trophy yet the I Heart Manhattan trophy unlocked anyways. Maybe it unlocked because it's not part of the mainland. It doesn't really matter. I just found it a bit odd. I don't like that it looks a bit out of order though. Oh well I guess. Anyone else experience this? I did this last because I couldn't figure out how to get there and then all of a sudden I go over there again and realize I just needed to take a picture from afar lol. 

Edited by SebGamer93

Don't forget the 50 odd "secret" photo ops you can do for the 28th suit.

Also, I haven't bothered yet, but I'm pretty close to finishing up all the benchmarks, wonder if there will be an extra special bonus suit? I got the best ranking in all the Taskmaster missions, done the secret photo ops, all side goals in all the crime bases, beat the thing on super hard, all upgrades and suits unlocked, etc. etc. Honestly it's probably the easiest 100% of any game I've done recently, and you don't even need to actually 100% it for the plat anyways.

Anyway, fitting with your initial point. I had everything done and dusted and while free roaming my thing decided to say I only had 87% of the suits unlocked or something like that, so after a bit of messing around and redoing some of the more fun levels to see if it triggered something I realized it thought I hadn't unlocked Spider-Punk, Iron Spider, and that other one that came with the preorder code. Ironic, that one of the incentives for preordering was early access to some suits, and later down the line, a whole day or two, the game wouldn't register me as even having unlocked them and I had to go "buy" them in game anyway.

Point is, you're far from the only one with the odd issue about percentages and completion.

• Like 1